Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Previous X5 Owners ... Questions on Move to X6 ...
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 07:39 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '16 X6 ///M
I made the move from X5 to X6 back in 2010. I went from a 2008 X5 48 to a 2010 X6 50. The difference in handing was unbelievable. I found the X6 to have ZERO body roll. I couldn't believe the difference. I did PCD and had a blast. I ate up the road course and put three 3 series to shame tearing up the track even though I was a few thousand pounds heavier than they were.

I love the X6 - I am on my 3rd. I just took delivery Friday on a 2016 50i. You do get used to the rear visibility. I pan all my mirrors constantly and have spot mirrors on my side views so I always know what's around me, I don't have any problem parallel parking either. The cargo space isn't an issue unless you're carrying something quite large.

Test drive one first though. I love the power but I'm not happy with the seats. I imagine the seats are the same in the F15 and F16. I'm finding a big difference transitioning from the seats in the E71s.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck.

Laura

Last edited by cmyx5go; 08-23-2015 at 08:26 AM.