Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Previous X5 Owners ... Questions on Move to X6 ...
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 10:00 AM

Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaker55 View Post
We are contemplating the move from the F15 to the F16 and I was amazed by the difference in the handling. Our F15 is the 50i and I always thought that the handling was good for an SUV. The F16 we are considering is the 35i and the first thing that I noticed is what appeared to be an incredible weight difference. Now I assume a lot of that is because of the difference in the weight of the engine but without a 50i F16 to drive and compare, I'm not sure. The second thing I noticed is that there appears to be more leg room in the rear of the F16 than there is in the F15.
Main difference between F15 and F16 is trunk space. I don't feel lack of interior space on F16. I test drove both F15 and F16 before because I originally wanted F15 and my wife wanted F16. There is no noticeable difference in handling.

I'm very happy with my F16 now. In Canada, F16 comes with lots of extra standard equipment like LED fog light, leather dash, remote garage door opener, sport seat, 20' staggered wheel, etc. There are also more interior color choices.