Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Here are logic 7 repair instructions for every 1
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 04:37 PM

Mein Auto: 318 tds
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbelito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPIOlds View Post
Stewart
This is some impressive work
With in the research is it safe to say that the smaller board with the optical line is the pre-amp and the ribbon cable is signal and power between the amp and pre-amp????
Would it be possible to connect RCA tails to the correct pin outs from the ribbon cable, provide the board with a switched 12 volts and use the processing of the logic 7 to drive another amplifier??????

Is there a way to power the processor board by itself with out the amp board?
Did you find out if it's possible to just grab the signal from the processing board?

I tried the repair but when I plugged it back in one of the new amps blew up and almost started a fire and there's no sound coming from the other one...
Hi! How exactly did you solder the new amps in order for them to birn out right away? In wich order did you solder the pin's ?
I'm still waiting for the amp chips to arrive, and i just want to make shore i do it right...
Also, on the russian forum, ive found a different pins order... And at this point im a bit confused
It wont leet me upload pictures ...
But in the first original post, on the amp side, the pins 8 and 9 at the bottom of the board (as seen on the picture) are in order, where in the russian forum image, the pins 8 and 9 are inversed...
Im confused and really don't wish to blow the new amp chips
I will retry upload the pictures from my computer...