Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - The ultimate check your BMW 3 Series F30 deal thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2016 F31 LCI
Yeah I'm not in a hurry so waiting for ED is not a problem. Would drop the car off in Bremerhaven as Bremen is my home town. $1682 below invoice seems like a decent deal, then again ED is just so much fun too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwlink View Post
Destination on the 2015 should be $950. The paperwork fee should cover any "licensing" fees - though I don't even know what licensing fees are. There are registrations and titling fees, but that's its for a purchase.

If you have the time and the patience by all means do the ED. You're probably looking at an Oct Welt pickup if you ordered this week. Depending when/where you drop off the car in Europe you could roughly expect the pickup the car around the holidays or shortly after. We got incredibly lucky and our redelivery only took 5 weeks.

2016 328i xDrive Sports Wagon, Melbourne red, black leather, M Sport Package, M suspension, premium, technology, cold, driver assistance, lighting package, HK audio, side/top cameras
2010 sDrive35i Sapphire black, beige leather, premium, sport, 19" wheels, premium sound, nav, cold, comfort access, alarm, smartphone, 6 speed manual

In Rente: 2006 530xiT Wagon, Monaco Blue/black, premium, cold, PDC, Logic 7, Comfort Access, rear shades

BMW CCA Member# 164977