Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
Quote:
Originally posted by David Keogh
Wow...19 E46 M3's. Extrapolating out, that's like 30-40 of them by the time April 12th rolls around.

This being my first time down, I'm probably not going to see such a concentration of M3's anywhere else. I suppose it'll be a truly humbling experience. ;-)
That's not a good sign.

Last year we had the same situation...A group of E46 M3 owners showed up and pretty much just hung around by themselves, and were the sort more likely to hang out at DTM and trick out their cars for BLING. Only sour part of the experience.

Frankly, IF I go this year it'll only be to help Vince out with his Paddle-shift displays with my wife's car. If Vince doesn't need the red 'Ci for the SSG on old style sports steering wheel I may not go (buddy of mine is getting tickets to see the Long Beach GP).
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.