Who has Rear TV Screen NBT or CIC Mirror Interface or seen in use? - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series & 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)

7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)
The 5th generation F01/F02/F03/F04 BMW 7 Series flagship forum. The redesigned 7 series leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code, offering an 8 speed automatic transmission and all turbocharged engine options.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Almay

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 750Li
Who has Rear TV Screen NBT or CIC Mirror Interface or seen in use?

I just bought a replacement 2013 BMW 750Li(Glacier Silver) last month after crashing my lovely 2012 750Li (Shared pictures in another topic). Anyways before I bought this car I had test drove two other vehicles that had the rear TV monitor and my children loved them! They wanted me to buy those cars only because of that. Those cars were very bad so I passed on them. My car has the NBT (Next Best Thing) navigation system so I chose the NBT mirror Interface but they also make them for the CIC systems as well. Weeks ago I ordered two very nice, top nothc rear TV monitors that are also super thin and high definition. I ordered them because of the "Rear Screen Mirror Video Interface" units I have seen on Ebay and was planning on purchasing. a couple of weeks ago I accidentally purchased the wrong unit which did not supply AV outputs for rear TV screens so I sent it back and today I just ordered the correct interface from another seller. The offered price was accepted at $213 plus $14.59sh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192200913607...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am only asking if anyone here has bought and used this interface unit or have seen it in use? How do you like it? How was the install? I plan on doing the whole install myself at this point.

I had my car coded last week for $100 by this cool dude David out of Shelton, CT and of course I had the Video in motion coded. When the install of the TVs and interface is complete I am expecting that they will work just like the OEM rear TV setups in the two cars I test drove. Although I know that they will not be able to be operated by the kids with the iDrive Knobs that were in the OEM systems. Listen, As long as Teen Titans Go shows on the two rear TVs for my three punk children then I am simply happy. You know what I mean.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series & 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)
Today's Posts Search