Just ordered my wife a 2019 X3 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 G01 (2018 - current)

X3 G01 (2018 - current)
The third generation X3 starts production in August of 2017 and will include the new X3 M40i top of the line performance model.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2019 540x
Just ordered my wife a 2019 X3

My wife’s lease expires on August 31st but there are crazy discounts on the 2019s. The old school of negotiations are out the window. Invoice is meaningless with all the trunk money currently available. My dealer told me that he would give me the same percentage discount from his lot or if I ordered one. I placed my order today since the dealer only had a few allocations before end of production. I got over 10% off of MSRP before my incentives (loyalty, lease credit and somehow they took my OL code for $500.00 since they wouldn’t match the other $500.00). My lease payments are going to be basically the same as the 2017 X3. I will take delivery in the first week of August and but I will have to eat my August lease payment to transfer the MSDs. It just passed pre-inspection with 43,000 miles on the original tires.

One odd thing. I didn’t want to get the wireless option but I was told that it comes with “enhanced Bluetooth” yet BMW doesn’t mention it when you pick that option. I can’t believe that after all of these years, BMW is not making enhanced Bluetooth standard.

Here is my build:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	856785Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1764.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	856787

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

Last edited by zoombie99; 07-01-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2019, 03:54 AM

Mein Auto: locally
I got the same options as you less the vent seats and the shades when we bought my wife's car last September. The deal was the same as yours. Since we're in Fla she wanted the polar white with the cognac interior. it looks great and we love it. You will too! We previously had an X3 and this model is a vast improvement. Enjoy brother!

Joe
Old 07-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Uber Olive Brain

Mein Auto: 2018 X3 x30i, 330i
Enhanced bluetooth may be useful if you have an android phone or are not using carplay. Aside from that, I'm not sure it's helpful (the BMW already comes with bluetooth).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closem Joe View Post
I got the same options as you less the vent seats and the shades when we bought my wife's car last September. The deal was the same as yours. Since we're in Fla she wanted the polar white with the cognac interior. it looks great and we love it. You will too! We previously had an X3 and this model is a vast improvement. Enjoy brother!

Joe

Thanks!

Old 07-03-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylo View Post
Enhanced bluetooth may be useful if you have an android phone or are not using carplay. Aside from that, I'm not sure it's helpful (the BMW already comes with bluetooth).

I think enhanced BT also comes with a second activated mic on the passenger side. It’s helpful when my wife and I am are both in the car talking to someone on the phone. Without it, sometimes it is hard to hear the person in the passenger seat.

Old 07-03-2019, 10:24 AM

Mein Auto: 2018 X3 M40i
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylo View Post
I think "Enhanced bluetooth" means it won't keep cutting in and out on you when playing music.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:14 PM

Mein Auto: 18' Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombie99 View Post
My wife’s lease expires on August 31st but there are crazy discounts on the 2019s. The old school of negotiations are out the window. Invoice is meaningless with all the trunk money currently available. My dealer told me that he would give me the same percentage discount from his lot or if I ordered one. I placed my order today since the dealer only had a few allocations before end of production. I got over 10% off of MSRP before my incentives (loyalty, lease credit and somehow they took my OL code for $500.00 since they wouldn’t match the other $500.00). My lease payments are going to be basically the same as the 2017 X3. I will take delivery in the first week of August and but I will have to eat my August lease payment to transfer the MSDs. It just passed pre-inspection with 43,000 miles on the original tires.

One odd thing. I didn’t want to get the wireless option but I was told that it comes with “enhanced Bluetooth” yet BMW doesn’t mention it when you pick that option. I can’t believe that after all of these years, BMW is not making enhanced Bluetooth standard.

Here is my build:

Attachment 856785Attachment 856787

Nice work, from a long time member

When we got ours in January of this year (2019) I got a very aggressive price as well. I ended up at 2500 under invoice before incentives on an X3 M40 with everything but the ventillated seats and the trailer hitch.

Did you sit in an X3 with the ventilated seats? I couldnt stand them (just like I couldnt on the X5 we had). If you havent, make sure you do before your order locks in, in case you want to change it.

Wife wanted the blue, after seeing my estoril blue 435 for 3 years lol. We have 2 blue cars now, my tesla model 3 and her X3 M40. She loves it.

2019 X3 M40i Phytonic Blue |Blk Leather W/Blue Stiching | Alu. Rhombicle trim | Adaptive Suspension | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | Wireless Charging | 21" 718 Wheels| | Executive Pack | HK Stereo (hers)

18' Tesla Model 3 Performance

BMW CCA #477341
Old 07-04-2019, 04:27 AM

Mein Auto: locally
If she's happy your happy!

Joe
Old 07-04-2019, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closem Joe View Post
If she's happy your happy!

Joe

Old 07-04-2019, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrdad View Post
I think "Enhanced bluetooth" means it won't keep cutting in and out on you when playing music.

Funny you should say that. On my wife’s 2017 X3 Pandora cuts out and in.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
Nice work, from a long time member

When we got ours in January of this year (2019) I got a very aggressive price as well. I ended up at 2500 under invoice before incentives on an X3 M40 with everything but the ventillated seats and the trailer hitch.

Did you sit in an X3 with the ventilated seats? I couldnt stand them (just like I couldnt on the X5 we had). If you havent, make sure you do before your order locks in, in case you want to change it.

Wife wanted the blue, after seeing my estoril blue 435 for 3 years lol. We have 2 blue cars now, my tesla model 3 and her X3 M40. She loves it.

Thanks JJ. Yes, I sat in the seats and they weren’t that bad as the sports seats but I won’t be driving the car and my wife likes the seat. I had a big problem with the base seats in the 5 series and I wound up getting MC seats in my 2019 540 which are great.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:36 AM

Mein Auto: 2018 440ix Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombie99 View Post
I think enhanced BT also comes with a second activated mic on the passenger side. It’s helpful when my wife and I am are both in the car talking to someone on the phone. Without it, sometimes it is hard to hear the person in the passenger seat.

Enhanced blue tooth allows for you to be notified when you get an incoming text, see it on the screen and have it read to you.
Aluminum Dark Carbon with Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight Trim
Essentials Package
Premium Package
M Sport Package
18 inch Wheels with All Season Tires
Heated Steering Wheel
Apple CarPlay
Active Blindspot Detection
Active Driving Assistant
Black Kidney Grilles
All Weather FloorLiners
Black Chrome Exhaust Tips
Color Matched Fender Vents
Coded

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 G01 (2018 - current)
Today's Posts Search