New X7 Purchase - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X7 (2019 - Current)

X7 (2019 - Current)
The BMW X7 is a sport utility vehicle manufactured by BMW. It is BMW's flagship Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV)

Old 12-19-2018, 01:51 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 435i
New X7 Purchase

Sometimes having the right connects works out. Love it. Drives great and only one on the road so far. My wife highly customized it a good bit because she did not want the soccer mom look. ***x1f602;***x1f602;
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2018, 12:36 PM

Mein Auto: GS400
If I read this right, you have one sitting in your garage already?

How are you liking it? I'm waiting for a local dealer to have one on the lot so I can go drive one. $90k for an SUV is a lot to swallow.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:11 PM

Mein Auto: BMW x2
Please share pictures! I can't decide if I like the look or not. BMW is definitely trying to pull of the "Rover" look with this new x7 model.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2019, 10:37 PM

Mein Auto:
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. I'll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think it's garbage!
Old 03-30-2019, 10:37 PM

Mein Auto:
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. Iíll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think itís garbage!
Old 04-01-2019, 04:30 PM
2016 Alpine White M2

Mein Auto: 2016 M2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jscottviper View Post
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. Iíll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think itís garbage!
That sucks.IMO the only BMWís to buy are the models made in Germany.Just wait until the Mexican built 3 series hit the market.They will have even more issues than the Spartanburg plant built X models.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 BMW X3... VOLVO... V
I see Audi marketing , social media division is active again.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:45 AM

Mein Auto: 18 BMW M4 convertible
X7 M50i

Got it 2 weeks ago,is fast! but somewhat numb steering. Only 600 miles so far so will have to wait and see how it is long term.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X7 (2019 - Current)
Today's Posts Search