2020 M2C Tire and Wheel Packages - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1M & M2 > F87 M2 (2016 - current)

F87 M2 (2016 - current)
BMW will be unveiling the upcoming F87 M2 and this is the place to talk about it. Are you adding one of these to your garage?

Old 09-11-2019, 11:00 AM

Mein Auto:
2020 M2C Tire and Wheel Packages

I've asked this in another thread, but would like to get some feedback from others who opted for the BWM Tire and Wheel Protection.

The dealer I'm getting the car from has started at $2600 for 5 years unlimited miles, but I am curious to see what others have paid so I have a better idea of counter offer. I know many of you don't feel it's beneficial, but where I live it has come in handy with all my previous cars.

I also know you can purchase these programs from any dealer, so if anyone has a recommendation please let me know. I'd be happy to return the favor in kind if you have a Mercedes, as I have someone who can sell their protection plans at a great price who I've been using for a number of years.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by alfreeman; 09-12-2019 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Updated content
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2020 530xe
I am interested in this as well. One dealer I reached out to suggested that the BMW Wheel & Tire has to be purchased at the same time as the car, but I'm not sure how accurate that is yet.

Either way, the costs are a lot higher than what I paid for similar coverage on my MB.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:44 AM

Mein Auto:
Exactly... I paid $1200 for my MB - which was 30% off the list price. So my thought is to offer them $1800 and see where we can land. I will purchase it, but want to get some sort of discount since it is an insurance policy administered by a third party on behalf of BMW. From what I have read it's definitely worth it, especially considering the cost of replacing just 1 wheel if it were to get bent. And I am sure I will use the paintless dent removal at some point during the 3 years I plan to own the car.

Anyone else out there have any experience negotiating with the dealer on the tire and wheel packages?

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1M & M2 > F87 M2 (2016 - current)
Today's Posts Search