Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series FSC codes injected - need to activate in FDL - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 09-11-2019, 04:25 PM

Mein Auto:
FSC codes injected - need to activate in FDL

Hi guys, i have a NBT Evo that lost the FSC codes, so i have injected all trought the USB, but not carplay needs to be coded in esys to be available again, as i believe is just changing a option but i have no ideia witch one, the guy that have done the setup did once just by going in ESYS , NBT EVO and changed some parameter, any help?

its a F36 from 2019
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2019, 09:16 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
If you loaded 143 CarPLay FSC Code via USB .bin file, then VO Code HU_NBT2 for 6CP.

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:59 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 320d F30 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
If you loaded 143 CarPLay FSC Code via USB .bin file, then VO Code HU_NBT2 for 6CP.
If the car from factory uses connectedDrive for enabling Carplay, then VO coding does not work.

My EVO has the 143 FSC code injected, but VO coding with 6CP does not set the CARPLAY_SWT to active. I have to FDL code that to active after VO coding.

I guess the SW knows that ConnectedDrive is used, so it wont set CARPLAY_SWT to active during VO coding.

/Weebyx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2019, 04:07 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 320d F30 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebyx View Post
If the car from factory uses connectedDrive for enabling Carplay, then VO coding does not work.

My EVO has the 143 FSC code injected, but VO coding with 6CP does not set the CARPLAY_SWT to active. I have to FDL code that to active after VO coding.

I guess the SW knows that ConnectedDrive is used, so it wont set CARPLAY_SWT to active during VO coding.

/Weebyx
Off course, this might not be the case for OP, but just as information
Old 09-12-2019, 07:24 AM

Mein Auto:
carplay is already activated, i was missing the option WLAN_DIAGNOSE = aktiv
now the following issue is the carplay_fullscreen not showing altought the fsc code is already injected.
any ideias? i have tried 4.12/4.16/4.18 pszdata
Old 09-12-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunoacfig View Post
carplay is already activated, i was missing the option WLAN_DIAGNOSE = aktiv
now the following issue is the carplay_fullscreen not showing altought the fsc code is already injected.
any ideias? i have tried 4.12/4.16/4.18 pszdata
Likely a CAFD Mapping issue, but since Full Screen is not codeable, and requires additional config file modification, you miss nothing.

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:45 AM

Mein Auto:
but i have a bin that suposedly enable fullscreen, the only thing missing was activation in esys, as i been told
Old 09-12-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
but i have a bin that suposedly enable fullscreen, the only thing missing was activation in esys, as i been told
Is CarPlay with default screen size working?

Old 09-12-2019, 11:49 AM

Mein Auto:
yes, normal working, and i suppose i also have the ini file in a usb to enable fullscreen, just missing the option in esys.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
yes, normal working, and i suppose i also have the ini file in a usb to enable fullscreen, just missing the option in esys.
If CarPlay normal mode is working, ann Full Screen mode is not, then either .bin did not contain Full Screen Conversion, or it did, but your NBT2 Firmware is pre 18-03-xxx, which does not support Full Screen.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:19 PM

Mein Auto:
i was just been told that it might the launcher pro that doesnt not display that feature, the software is a O18184I
Old 09-12-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
i was just been told that it might the launcher pro that doesnt not display that feature, the software is a O18184I
It should be mapped in E-Sys Launcher PRO.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search