Tags
:3
3K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  B_Rad_M3 
#1 · (Edited)
Whoever did that ur an A-hole lmfaoooo i worked hard on that add

#2 ·
:rofl:

#11 ·
"This thing is bringing down my neighbor's property value and they are getting rather violent." :rofl:

#13 ·
Hey if ya dont like it fine, keep it moving, dont be judgemental on other people ****, everyone has there own taste. If you think that just by judging this car you can build a better car then me then cool keep dreaming im not gunna burst your bubble. Im sure someone out there will like and enjoy this car as much a i did. Slime Green motha ****as lol.

#14 ·
Swizzy Juju has spoken. So let it be written, so let it be done.

#27 · (Edited)
What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?

Bison!

*badum tiss* :lmao:

What did the lamp say to the man?

Nothing, a lamp is an inanimate object.

So this whale was lying in the middle of the road when a dog comes up and asks, " Aren't you supposed to be in the water?" to which the whale replies, "yes."

That's it, that's the joke.

#30 ·
After an airliner encounters a particularly rough patch of turbulence, the captain comes on the intercom to reassure the passengers that everything is okay and that the flight should be smooth the rest of the way.

He forgets to turn off the intercom, however, and everyone in the cabin hears his subsequent comment to the co-pilot: "Boy, I sure could use a blow job and a cup of coffee right about now!"

As the flight attendant frantically rushes up the aisle towards the cockpit to warn the captain that his microphone is open, a waggish passenger calls out after her, "Don't forget the coffee!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.