BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

OT: 09 E320 diesel lowered, 20" rims and much more...

28K views 253 replies 57 participants last post by  ***CCCP*** 
#1 ·
i finally got my new ride. its a white/black 09 E320 Bluetec diesel. i had enough of bmw's problems/glitches with their cars so i decided to give mercedes a try. stock 208hp and 388 tq. once the car has 5000kms first mod is the kleemann kd box which will boost hp to 270 and 450 lb/ft . one thing i already miss is bmw handling.

mods planned so far are
1. h&r springs
2. tint
3. sprint booster
4. rims
5. KD box

See less See more
#84 ·
thanks for the links guys... seven11 im gonna stick with 19s for the same reason me and you went with 21's on the 7
guy what is wrong with 20's, the reason i went with 21s is because 20's look too small and 22's make your car stand out to the cops, if there were some nice factory 22's i would do it.

go for those 20s, they look way better than the 19's e63 rims... plus and this is a huge plus, the tires are much cheaper in 20s than in 19s, like you know odd sizes are expensive and there is not that many choices. sunny make the right decision and get the monarch 20s and if u don like them i guarantee u can slang them off on mbword to some member way faster than replica e63s.

#91 · (Edited)
#92 ·
the links dont work

Man no kidding those are nice wheels 1000x better than 19's Sunny
listen to your brother, he speaks the "truf"
+1:confused: e63 wheels:thumbdwn: 19":bawling: those 20's up top:bigpimp: ill be running 25 series too its not that bad...look at tbals car...hes been on 25 series for over a year now without a single issue
those wheels loos SOOOO much better than the e63 reps
now i gotta find a good price on them

#113 ·
Looks good Sunny, can't wait to see it with the new wheels. Have you thought about putting a spoiler on like the one in the pic you posted? I think it would look good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.