06-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: Various
Official Details: 2016 Changes for the F10 BMW M5
2016 BMW M5 Sedan
Changes to the standard equipment:
- Enhanced USB and Bluetooth are now standard on the BMW M5 Sedan, including:
- Mobile Office – Text Messages, Email, Calendar, Tasks, Contact photos, Voice memos.
- Additional Microphone
- Bluetooth sync for additional (2nd) phone
- Library browsing via Bluetooth
- iSpeech – Voice control for contacts and music
- Power tailgate is now standard on the BMW M5 Sedan.
Lines and Package changes:
Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB):Executive Package (ZEC):
- No longer includes 316 Power tailgate (now standard). Pricing is now $6,000.
Changes to standalone options:
- 6NS – Is now Smartphone Integration and priced at $200 (previously $500), as the following features previously only available in 6NS are now included in 6NP Enhanced USB and Bluetooth (standard):
- Mobile Office
- 2nd Bluetooth microphone
- Bluetooth sync for an additional (2nd) phone
- Library browsing via Bluetooth (in addition to USB)
- 6NS – Smartphone Integration now includes only the Base plate in center console for snap-in Adapter integration & Connection to external antenna for improved reception (Requires optional snap-in Adapter – sold separately).
Paint Option Changes
- X10 Tanzanite Blue Metallic is available.
- X13 Pyrite Brown Metallic is no longer available.
BMW M5 Sedan Pricing (including $995 D&H):
2016 F10 BMW M5 ordering and pricing guides
Last edited by tim330i; 06-18-2015 at 12:28 PM.