BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

F31 shopping

742 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  WilliCO 
#1 ·
I have two cars that are both getting up there in miles. An 03 330xi and a Mercedes ML320. I'm seriously looking at a low miles used F31 as a replacement for both. Fun and practical. Of course every used car is different and the number of options is a bit confusing. I live in snow country so winter package is nice. Would like the sportier suspension. DHP or adaptive M, right? What else is a must have? thanks

#2 ·
Finding a used F31 with the Adaptive M Suspension (used to be available with DHP, but now only add on to M-sport) will probably be difficult. It's a very uncommon option for a used F31 from what I've seen (which is part of the reason I ended up ordering a new one).

I really like the premium package with comfort access. If I had to order again, I probably wouldn't order the top/surround view cameras again, but would order the adaptive LED headlights. The tech package is pretty nice too.

#3 · (Edited)
This F31 in my own garage was a loaner from Schomp a few months ago. It was post-LCI, so it had the chassis improvements and also did have DHP. It was very well equipped for a fleet car; I liked it a lot. Maybe they are going to sell it soon - go check!

#5 ·
I bet it was a 2016. It didn't have many miles on it and I had it in ~April or May. Really nice though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.