BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The Official F3x OT Thread!

176K views 301 replies 50 participants last post by  Andy01 
#1 ·
The official F3x off-topic thread.

All standard forum behavior rules apply (no personal attacks or NSFW content).

BOOM

#204 ·
Working on her.

In the mean time, let me distract you with the ability for my dog to ooze. She also fears nothing. Surrounded by three huge German Shepherds and she just plays with them.

And the final pic...not sure what quite happened, but that car looks like it got sprayed by a smg

Attachments

#209 ·
In Scotland it seems like everyone is driving an msport and ebii bmw.
Most (all but one or two) are 118d 116d 318d. A few 7 series d. Only saw one 2013 m3

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#212 ·
So Rhianna had words with CBS. She has a modified version of her "Run this Town" song set for the NFL for the entire season. CBS pulled her song last week. She said on twitter that if they want to pull it off for a week they don't need to put it back. CBS and the NFL obliged her.

Rhianna doesn't understand, she doesn't run this town. NFL and CBS are way bigger than she is.

www.cnn.com/2014/09/16/showbiz/tv/rihanna-cbs-thursday-night-football/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

#213 · (Edited)
It's official, I'm bored over at the E90 forum as I keep reading silly threads about kids that want to upgrade their 328's bumper to an M trim, and so forth...

I'm coming to litter in this part of town, brace yourselves! :p

#222 · (Edited)
Reading this thread better than seeing a therapist!

Can you please elaborate further? Include an explanation about omitting an obvious auxiliary verb in the above statement! :p

Houston is just hot & humid till end of October. It's whole lot cheaper to live here then CT.

+1 on Flying Saucer, it has extensive selection of commercial and craft beers.

You need to make your present at that supreme OT thread.
Done, go see!

Furb, is you wife letting you use internet these days ?
He's whipped and on a leash that's much shorter than Sloane's! :p

Come join the circus at delete pls Bemo. :-D

Sent from the missile silo
Will try my best not to, though it's tempting after a long day in the office...

#231 ·
After 6 episodes of the horror flick, and some time spent here, thankfully my only nightmares were dreams that I purchased an M4! :D

sent from Raj's exam room

#234 ·
LMAO! It's a lesson in tolerance. It's big and fat and has an ugly forehead scar. Other than that it handles like a boat and it's actually pleasant to drive on long trips (in sport mode, of course), ideally with the wife screaming next to me. Who cares about getting smacked upside the head then!

Hahaha :p

#248 ·
Black ops2 on PS3. Let's connect and play few rounds. PM me and I'll give you my screen name. Fur is still learning the ins and outs of his sniper rifle on PS4 and need not apply! We'll enjoy our old, coal-fired PS3s just fine! :)

#249 ·
I have PS4 and have the current COD for that. I don't think we can play together, but if we can that would be great.

Black ops2 on PS3. Let's connect and play few rounds. PM me and I'll give you my screen name. Fur is still learning the ins and outs of his sniper rifle on PS4 and need not apply! We'll enjoy our old, coal-fired PS3s just fine! :)

So you promised a ruckus up in here and as usual you disappoint.

#266 ·
Can we get a petition going for laser lights? We need the law passed asap. Congress gotta be good for at least one thing this year

#272 · (Edited)
2015 428 Xi Lease help

I have a quote for a 2015 428 Xi MSRP 44800.

I am in Texas, so have to pay 6.25% for entire value.
I asked for all costs to be rolled into the cap cost. (Including Tax, Title, Aquisition, Doc fee, etc)

So only thing I pay is my first month payment at delivery, and then pay that same amount for 39 month lease.
I am getting 12k miles per year

The monthly payment quoted in this case is $554. Is this a good deal?

#273 ·

#280 ·
Thank you Philadelphia Parking Authority for hooking this up

Attachments

#281 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.