Votes: 71 77.2%
  • No, never been a member

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • No, was a member in the past

Votes: 7 7.6%

Are you a BMWCCA member?

2K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  Shon528 
#1 ·
I let my membership lapse, but now I'm getting discounted offers to rejoin, so I'm considering again. The main reason I'd want to join is the new car discount. Of course, that pans out only if I actually get a BMW. I let it lapse because I thought I'd get something else as my next car. Now I'm not so sure again.

#32 ·
With 3 or 4 BMW's in the driveway, at least one gets replaced every year. The Rewards program puts $500 to $1,000 into my pocket every year, which is one hell of an ROR on my dues.

But I'd be a member even if I didn't get the Rewards. The HPDE's, classifieds, Snatch and Mike Miller alone are worth the cost.

#34 ·
with 3 or 4 bmw's in the driveway, at least one gets replaced every year. The rewards program puts $500 to $1,000 into my pocket every year, which is one hell of an ror on my dues.

But i'd be a member even if i didn't get the rewards. The hpde's, classifieds, snatch and mike miller alone are worth the cost.
+1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.