Help - Need Fender Badge Placement For M35i - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X2 F39 (2017 - current)

X2 F39 (2017 - current)
Discuss the X2 with other BMW owners here.

Old 06-13-2019, 06:04 PM

Mein Auto:
Help - Need Fender Badge Placement For M35i

Hello,
I recently purchased an X2 M35i. I am absolutely in love with the vehicle. The one aesthetic drawback for me is the lack of the M badging on the front fenders. Before I purchased the vehicle, I watched videos of the vehicle being introduced at various car shows and the cars had the m badging on the fenders. Of course when I purchased mine I was expecting it to have the same badging but it did not. I have since found out that only X2 M35is for the European market have the badging. The ones destined for the US market do not. I therefore ordered the correct badges in cerium grey directly from BMW and they look great. I cannot proceed however because no matter how much I look, I cannot find the factory placement instructions or a template. All I have to go by are pics and videos showing cars with the badge which provide approximate placement at best. Therefore is there anyone out there who has the placement or templates for these fender badges or even knows where I can find them? I am in urgent need of assistance. Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you so much guys and girls.

Jaytayg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36535A5D-CB88-4FD3-B0D9-B6BD334B8565.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	854821  

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X2 F39 (2017 - current)
Today's Posts Search