Venice Airport Hotel Suggestions - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 04-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2016 M4
Venice Airport Hotel Suggestions

We will be doing our first ED trip and will be asking for suggestions to compliment our itinerary in the months to come. However we will be dropping someone off at the Venice airport at 6am and wanted to know if you guys has a suggestion for a decent hotel that is not crazy expensive that is near the airport we will be dropping them off around 3am and headed back to the hotel to get a few more hours of sleep after so the closer to the airport the easier this will be.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2017, 06:29 AM

Mein Auto: '17 GTI '16 981 CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by danac787 View Post
We will be doing our first ED trip and will be asking for suggestions to compliment our itinerary in the months to come. However we will be dropping someone off at the Venice airport at 6am and wanted to know if you guys has a suggestion for a decent hotel that is not crazy expensive that is near the airport we will be dropping them off around 3am and headed back to the hotel to get a few more hours of sleep after so the closer to the airport the easier this will be.

Thanks in advance.
I usually stay at Marriott Courtyard. It is 4 minutes walk from rental car dropoff and 5 min from the terminal. Pizzeria/ristorante Al Quadrante is 4 min walk in opposite direction. I usually stay there 3-4 times every year.

If the price is out of comfort zone, my company also uses recently (2 years tops) completely renovated hotel that is now Best Western Titian Inn. This is about 8-10 min walk from the terminal and maybe 2-3 min walk to the pizzeria.

Both hotels have a shuttle. Marriott's starts running at 5 AM, not sure about Titian Inn.

Marriott has door open 24 hours for sure, if you chose Titian Inn, call them and ask - just in case. Don't take anything for granted in Italy

Have fun on your trip!

2017 Golf GTI |Silver over tartan cloth| MT| Base S, no options. Oh, wait! ... It does have a spare tire!

2016 981 Cayman S | 6-speed MT| Active suspension | Sport Exhaust System | Torque vectoring (with LSD) | Sport seats + | Sport design steering wheel

2013 VW Golf TDI [CONFISCATED]

2011 E92 335i 6MT ZSP ZCW (ED May 17th 2010) [SOLD]
Old 04-21-2017, 08:04 AM

Mein Auto: 2016 M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark K View Post
I usually stay at Marriott Courtyard. It is 4 minutes walk from rental car dropoff and 5 min from the terminal. Pizzeria/ristorante Al Quadrante is 4 min walk in opposite direction. I usually stay there 3-4 times every year.

If the price is out of comfort zone, my company also uses recently (2 years tops) completely renovated hotel that is now Best Western Titian Inn. This is about 8-10 min walk from the terminal and maybe 2-3 min walk to the pizzeria.

Both hotels have a shuttle. Marriott's starts running at 5 AM, not sure about Titian Inn.

Marriott has door open 24 hours for sure, if you chose Titian Inn, call them and ask - just in case. Don't take anything for granted in Italy

Have fun on your trip!
Thanks I will look into those suggestions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Registered Boozer

Mein Auto: 2018 340xi, 2012 Golf R
Second the Best Western. I've also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn which is closer to Venice than the airport on the SS14. Hilton points.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery
Today's Posts Search