2016 535d M sport - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)

F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
The sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) was produced from 2011 - 2016 with LCI updates arriving in 2014. In the US BMW offered a hatchback 5 Series Gran Truismo (F07) and the rest of the world also go a Station Wagon/Touring version F11.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:09 AM

Mein Auto: 2016 X5 xDrive35D
2016 535d M sport

After experiencing the mighty and smooth power of 2016 BMW x5 xdrive35d m sport that we bought in March 2020, I was sort of dead set on buying a 535d. Well finally pulled the trigger and bought a CPO 2016 535d M Sports with 21K on the odometer. It has staggered tire set up (I probably would have preferred square set up if I had a choice) The car was located in San Antonio Texas, I had to drive it all the way from Texas to California. As cpo BMW cars for sale, there were only 10 of them listed in CA but only one with M sport, which did not have the features I was seeking. And from what I can see there are not many of them for sale, so finding one with the right color/features combination is a challenge. So far the car performed flawlessly and I now question myself as to why I had waited that long to own a BMW??? I had been driving VW TDI's for a long time and they're indeed decent, reliable and fuel efficient vehicles (I still own 2010 and 2015 VW TDI's). However there is no comparison between them at all as far as comfort, driving dynamics and the fun factors considered.

Last edited by DI54; 05-11-2020 at 08:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2020, 08:18 AM

Mein Auto: Acura TL
Congrats, I have the same care myself
It is the best of both worlds, loads of torque, and great gas mileage
Enjoy
Old 05-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 535i M Sport
We had to make a couple of trips from San Diego to Mansfield (near Arlington), TX between last October & January. Each trip we stop in El Paso on the way there and Las Cruces on the way home. Our 535's are a pleasure to be in all day! We don't feel tired or stiff at all! To top it off, we get ~32mpg! Not as good as the diesel, but better than a car of this size should get! A couple of years ago we did a 5200+ mile road trip and I was sorry when it was over.

CONCRATS on your new car!!

Mike
2014 535i M Sport, Carbon Black/Black (mine)
2012 535i, Dark Graphite II/Oyster (wife's)
Joshua 24:15; Phil 4:13
https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f10-535i-lim/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2020, 11:51 AM

Mein Auto: 14 535d Xdrive, 12 X5 35d
Smile

Congrats!

I have a 2014 535dx M Sport with only 141k miles on it. I also own a 2012 X5 35d with only 242k miles on it and still going strong and still has the original DPF. My 535dx order went into the system on July 1, 2013, a little over 24 hours after the 535d and 328d models first appeared on BMW's website. The "Customer sold" status on it bumped it ahead of other cars in the normal build queue and the build started the next day. The build took about 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks to go through all of its quality checks before leaving the factory. The car waited at the port about a week for enough other cars to fill the container ship. It took another week to come across the pond to the port of entry in NJ. BMW wasted no time getting the car transported to my BMW dealer in NH (Tulley BMW in Nashua NH) few days later. I was told to expect the whole process to take 2 months but it was delivered in a month and a half. I took delivery on August 14th, 2013. The car was the first 535d sold and registered in NH, probably the first one sold in the New England region, and probably among the first batch of them in the country.

Like with VW TDIs, "Drive it like you stole it" applies. I drive my BMW diesels exclusively in SPORT mode all the time. Drive it like it's the Autobahn burner that it is.

I too am a former TDI owner (3 TDIs) and have been active in the TDIclub.com forums. I've owned a 2002 Golf TDI, 2005 PD Jetta Wagen TDI, and a 2010 Jetta SportWagen TDI. All of my TDIs were performance modded. I also owned an 08 Ford F-350 SuperDuty truck with the 6.4L PowerStroke Diesel for a while. I wish I hadn't sold that truck but at the time it was hard to justify owning 3 vehicles when I'm the only driver of them. I probably will have another one again someday. After 18 years and more than 900k miles of diesel ownership experience, there is absolutely no way I am ever going back to anything that runs on gasoline again if I can help it. BMW not returning with diesel models means I won't be returning to BMW as a customer in the future. I have never owned a gasoline BMW...and won't. Whatever I own and drive absolutely HAS to be DIESEL powered. I'm becoming more of a truck guy too and my next vehicle purchase likely will be a diesel pickup truck. My BMW diesels are long term keepers (10+ years) and won't be for sale anytime soon but I may someday add a diesel pickup truck to my all diesel fleet.

GAS mileage in a Diesel vehicle is technically "infinite" at all times due to zero gasoline used. Maybe try DIESEL instead of GAS?

Actually the GAS mileage is indeterminate because it's zero or positive infinity at the same time. It depends on the context. For example, if I accidentally misfuel a diesel vehicle with gasoline, the car won't get out the gas station parking lot before the engine dies or worst case, explodes....zero miles driven no matter how many gallons of gasoline are put in the tank....0 MPG. Also, no matter how many miles are driven with diesel in the tank, the car has never used a drop or even a whiff of gasoline....+Infinite GAS MPG.

Why DIESEL is better: (from wxmanCCM)
PM - https://sites.google.com/view/lmarzccm/home
Air Toxics - https://sites.google.com/view/loren-marz-ccm/home
Ozone Precursors - https://sites.google.com/view/lorenmarz-ccm/home
General - https://sites.google.com/view/emissions-general/home

Last edited by n1das; 05-11-2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:14 PM

Mein Auto: F10 535D X 2015
Congrats on your purchase. My '15 535d w/ 85k is a wonderful car to drive. Love it.
One reason diesels may be popular in TX because diesel fuel is relatively cheap compared to some unleaded grades. CA doesn't agree, as diesel is often higher than premium out here.
F10 2015 535dX AT,
E36 2001 Z3 3.0i MT
Old 05-11-2020, 05:54 PM

Smile

The price of diesel fuel is inconsequential. Diesels still have the cost per mile advantage. The price situation should get better as we are coming off the home heating season and the gasoline guzzling summer driving season gets underway.

"But diesel is so expensive!" I get that all the time from gasser drivers. They pay a slightly lower price per gallon at the pump but use 30-50% more fuel per mile driven. It's amazing how people can't see past the price per gallon at the pump. By the time the diesel version of a car needs to stop for fuel, the gasser version(s) of the same car (w/same size tank) will have already gone through a full tank of gasoline and will be well into their second tank by then. I stopped worrying about the cost of diesel fuel years ago.

When I drive from Nashua NH to Cocoa Beach FL on vacation, the 535dx's and X5 35d's 600 mile tank range means that I don't need to stop for diesel fuel until I get down into Virginia. I always need to stop to P long before the car needs to stop for fuel. Diesel cars have bladder busting tank range. I only need to stop twice for fuel and have around half a tank left when I arrive at my destination.

I am way too addicted to the diesel's torque and efficiency to ever want to go back to anything that runs on gasoline again, gasser hybrids included. I keep getting mailings from my BMW dealer saying that should trade in my 535dx and upgrade to a 530e. LOL. Uh...NO. I've driven a 530e as a loaner car and found it to be a gutless heavy pig. It had no low end grunt at all compared to my 535dx. A 530e is not an upgrade from my 535dx and represents a significant downgrade. I have also driven a 535i as a loaner car and found that while it got the job done, the engine was much busier and the transmission was constantly changing gears as conditions changed to keep engine RPMs up to find some torque whereas the 535dx was better at holding the gear it was in and simply driving the diesel's torque. Both cars got the job done but the 535i was a lot busier in the process and used a lot more fuel. My 535dx and X5 35d are not for sale. I throw the upgrade offers get in the mail in the trash.

Again congrats on your purchase!

Last edited by n1das; 05-11-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1das View Post
The price of diesel fuel is inconsequential. Diesels still have the cost per mile advantage. The price situation should get better as we are coming off the home heating season and the gasoline guzzling summer driving season gets underway.

"But diesel is so expensive!" I get that all the time from gasser drivers. They pay a slightly lower price per gallon at the pump but use 30-50% more fuel per mile driven. It's amazing how people can't see past the price per gallon at the pump. By the time the diesel version of a car needs to stop for fuel, the gasser version(s) of the same car (w/same size tank) will have already gone through a full tank of gasoline and will be well into their second tank by then. I stopped worrying about the cost of diesel fuel years ago.

When I drive from Nashua NH to Cocoa Beach FL on vacation, the 535dx's and X5 35d's 600 mile tank range means that I don't need to stop for diesel fuel until I get down into Virginia. I always need to stop to P long before the car needs to stop for fuel. Diesel cars have bladder busting tank range. I only need to stop twice for fuel and have around half a tank left when I arrive at my destination.

I am way too addicted to the diesel's torque and efficiency to ever want to go back to anything that runs on gasoline again, gasser hybrids included. I keep getting mailings from my BMW dealer saying that should trade in my 535dx and upgrade to a 530e. LOL. Uh...NO. I've driven a 530e as a loaner car and found it to be a gutless heavy pig. It had no low end grunt at all compared to my 535dx. A 530e is not an upgrade from my 535dx and represents a significant downgrade. I have also driven a 535i as a loaner car and found that while it got the job done, the engine was much busier and the transmission was constantly changing gears as conditions changed to keep engine RPMs up to find some torque whereas the 535dx was better at holding the gear it was in and simply driving the diesel's torque. Both cars got the job done but the 535i was a lot busier in the process and used a lot more fuel. My 535dx and X5 35d are not for sale. I throw the upgrade offers get in the mail in the trash.

Again congrats on your purchase!

I have read, though, that a diesel is terrible for an around town daily; that a diesel needs to "stretch it's legs" on a regular basis to stay healthy. True?

Mike
Old 05-12-2020, 06:03 AM

Thank you all for your nice words. Ezaircon4cj I agree the trip was not bad at all except the outside temperature-- when approaching Phoenix and beyond going west.. At one point it was 107F. But 535d handled pretty well no engine overheating, or performance degradation and ac was still ice cold. 32 mpg is a respectable number for a 6 cylinder gas. My flight to San Antonia was cancelled due to Coronavirus, so I had to rent a Toyota Camry following week to go to San Antonio, and as a comparison to your BMW, the overall Camry FE was about 32 mpg too--hand calculated.
N1DAS you certainly have immense wealth of knowledge on Diesels and I appreciate your advises. I also share the same view regarding Diesel powered vehicles. I have been driving diesels now well over 30 years will try to keep it that way for the foreseeable future. Indeed, the 5 vehicles I have all of them are Diesels including 1999 model Ford F350 with 7.3 powerstroke. It's true the driving habits have a lot to do on the overall health and performance of these modern diesels. On occasion, driving them aggressively using high rpm ranges are mostly what needed for the longevity and durability emission systems. We now have 2 BMW Diesels one with 125K and the other is only 22K yet when I drive both they drive exactly the same irregardless of the mileage they have on them. Which indicates with proper maintenance and driving these vehicles can go trouble free for thousand of thousands miles providing almost similar performance levels of when they're brand new. My 2010 Jetta is at over 253K, it has the original HPFP, however the DPF was changed due to crack developed in the honey comb structure of DPF. It was my daily driver, but now 535d will be my car to commute to work which is 100 miles round trip/day.

Last edited by DI54; 05-12-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:46 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
I have read, though, that a diesel is terrible for an around town daily; that a diesel needs to "stretch it's legs" on a regular basis to stay healthy. True?
NOT true but a diesel vehicle should still stretch it legs on a regular basis like you said. Whether gas or diesel powered, using ANY car exclusively for an around town daily short tripper is bad for it. Gassers need to get out on the highway be run hard on a regular basis too. Ever notice how much better your car runs after a 300 mile highway road trip?

A diesel's fuel economy will still be superior to the gassers during city stop/go driving. Diesels barely sip fuel at idle. A diesel vehicle won't take anywhere near the fuel economy hit that a gasser takes when putting around town.

Old 05-12-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI54 View Post
I also share the same view regarding Diesel powered vehicles. I have been driving diesels now well over 30 years will try to keep it that way for the foreseeable future. Indeed, the 5 vehicles I have all of them are Diesels including 1999 model Ford F350 with 7.3 powerstroke. It's true the driving habits have a lot to do on the overall health and performance of these modern diesels. On occasion, driving them aggressively using high rpm ranges are mostly what needed for the longevity and durability emission systems. We now have 2 BMW Diesels one with 125K and the other is only 22K yet when I drive both they drive exactly the same irregardless of the mileage they have on them. Which indicates with proper maintenance and driving these vehicles can go trouble free for thousand of thousands miles providing almost similar performance levels of when they're brand new. My 2010 Jetta is at over 253K, it has the original HPFP, however the DPF was changed due to crack developed in the honey comb structure of DPF. It was my daily driver, but now 535d will be my car to commute to work which is 100 miles round trip/day.
Like you, diesel fits my particular use case better than anything else. We both log road warrior miles. LOL. There absolutely no way I'm ever going back to a gasser again if I can help it. I have never owned a gasoline BMW...and won't.

My commute is 100 miles round trip per day, all highway at 70+ MPH and with about a mile of in town driving at each end. The little bit of in town driving at each end is more than enough for initial warmup at the start of the commute and more than enough for turbo cool down before arriving at my destination. I am the only driver of my 535dx and X5 35d and split the miles up between them. I don't worry about short trips in town because both cars see so much spirited highway driving on a regular basis. I also drive exclusively in Sport mode. I find Sport mode to be better in town too because of the smarter shifting strategy and tighter control that I get with it which also helps save brakes. Sport mode also keeps engine RPMs more in the torque sweet spot all the time which is healthier for the engine and emission systems.

Last edited by n1das; 05-12-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:11 AM

My drive unfortunately involves stop and go traffic on the way home, but in the mornings you can drive as fast as you can and it's not uncommon to hit over 100 mph for short duration of time. In addition, the way 535d hits the 100 mph and beyond is actually surprising; It does so effortlessly and you barely hear engine is screaming yet you're already way past the speed limit.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:59 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 535d M Sport
Congrats! I have a 2014 535d Msport and itís the best vehicle Iíve ever owned. Smooth, quiet and the torque! I drove it last summer from Sacramento CA to Boise ID on one tank of diesel.

I found myself passing cars on those super flat, straight as the eye can see stretches doing 140. I love my 535d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2020, 06:09 PM

Mein Auto: '08 335i '09K1300S
Congrats...!

Love my 2014 535d M-Sport, just turned 65Kmi

My Race Chip RS and Race Chip XLR really wake this thing up too.
2009 K1300S
2007 335i
Old 06-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Munich Mark - 2014 535XD

Mein Auto: 2014 535XD (German Model)
Great discussions on the Diesels, I love mine, itís a keeper along side my Z4M40i which is coming on 15 July ;-) As with many Cars there are compromises. City Driving ? No issue, 99% of all Taxiís in Germany are Diesels. But letís face it the F10 is a big heavy Car, OK in USA but a little large for everyday European City Driving.

The one drawback is you simply have to put some set asides ($1K much less if DIY) to do some pretty heavy Carbon deposit cleaning around 100K miles dependent on driving styles, thereís no way around it unless you block off the EGR system completely which is illegal. DPF lasts at least 200,000 miles.

I just did my car at 96,000 miles, was not too bad but it was time. Runs a little smoother and ~2 MPG better mileage after the cleaning.

Important; the entire system should be cleaned from the EGR Cooler up to and including the intake valves (walnut blasting is best). Then and only then system adaptations reset.

It is possible to adjust the EGR fresh air rate a touch which helps a bit. BMW used to do up to 0.7 but stopped when the VW Dieselgate came along... It can be coded but only with certain programs, new BMW SW updates tend to overwrite though.

There are still some out there that have over 150,000 Miles with no cleaning but itís just a matter of time before they have issues based on real data here in Germany.

Euro 313HP
465 TQ @1500 RPM
Alpinweiss - Nappa Mocca
AC Schnitzer 30-30 Springs
18" Michelin Pilot Supersport / PA4 Winter
Old 06-03-2020, 05:34 AM
Glfbggy

Mein Auto: 18 X5d , 14 535xd, 00 MZ3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos3 View Post
Congrats! I have a 2014 535d Msport and itís the best vehicle Iíve ever owned. Smooth, quiet and the torque! I drove it last summer from Sacramento CA to Boise ID on one tank of diesel.

I found myself passing cars on those super flat, straight as the eye can see stretches doing 140. I love my 535d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do that stretch of road each year. If you do it again, be careful from about Burns Jct. to just past Jordon Valley. Fortunately I saw the trooper before he saw me and I could slow down a little bit....still got the ticket, but maintained it not as 'reckless'.
'07X3si now in other hands,
'14 535d XDrive,
'18 X5 35d In break-in...
Old 06-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Bronco

Mein Auto: 2016 535d
I have a 2016 Black on black 535d M Sport and my wife and I really like it. Bought it off VROOM a year ago for $33K with only 27K miles (California Lease Car) and it has been perfect - powerful, quiet, and is the sharpest 4 door on the market. I get up to 48 MPG (Eco Mode) driving 70 MPH with full A/C blowing around Houston and even loaded down with several hundred pounds of tools to help my son fix his truck in Aspen it still got 40 MPG. Sport Mode drops the mileage to 32 but that is still awesome and the preferred mode around town. The BMW was a hoot to drive through all the back roads going up thru Leadville, CO. No tickets but I kept an eye out for the Highway Patrol as they were out in force pulling lots of people over. My neighbor got a new M5 and it gave me the bug. This is my first BMW and it is worth the extra money to own and insure. We had to sell one of our cars recently and my wife would not let me sell the bimmer. Her new Mazda CX-9 was easily the car to let go even though we lost a ton of money.... She says she gets lots of compliments driving the BMW. We plan on keeping this car for many many years.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson5 View Post
...No tickets but I kept an eye out for the Highway Patrol as they were out in force pulling lots of people over...
Invest in a Valentine V1 version2. For me the arrows AND COUNTER are invaluable! You will find yourself approaching triple digit speeds rather quickly!

Mike
Old 06-12-2020, 04:09 PM
Octobermorn

Mein Auto: 2016 535D XDrive
New to this forum, first post, first-time BMW owner, and first diesel. Own a 2016 535D Xdrive, MSport (need to post a better pic). Anyway, I have absolutely loved this machine! We live in Utah and driving the canyon roads and the long straight stretches of highway are so much fun. Also, so much torque around the city, up and down the hills, and entering the freeway, wahoo! It has been frustrating finding diesel fuel that I think is good quality, and have been debating whether to use an additive. Also, realizing that future oil changes (out of service contract) are over $300 at the dealer, I decided to see how hard it would be to change the oil myself..... starting looking on the web and found this great forum. Thanks everyone for sharing such great info about these incredible cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW pic.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	896541  
Old 06-12-2020, 05:28 PM

Mein Auto: '08 335i '09K1300S
Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermorn View Post
Also, realizing that future oil changes (out of service contract) are over $300 at the dealer, I decided to see how hard it would be to change the oil myself..... starting looking on the web and found this great forum. Thanks everyone for sharing such great info about these incredible cars.
Even oil changes from a non-dealer aren't that cheap:

8qts BMW oil: $70
BMW fliter: $25
DEF top off: $40
Going labor rate...$100 for me

Puts you at $250'ish

Also, if any of you guys are interested in putting a little pep into your 535d:

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh....php?t=1384607
2009 K1300S
2007 335i
Old 06-12-2020, 06:49 PM

I change my own oil and get:

Motul 0W30 LL12 FE 6.5 liters ($80 w/shipping), not 8 quarts.
$15 for a BMW oil filter at the dealer (yes - cheaper than aftermarket).
A pittance for DEF fluid at Walmart ($8) and can say it was done right.

The filter comes out from the top. Top-sider suctioning through the dipstick does quite well. Only disadvantage is I don't "see" the bottom of the engine.

Costs me less than $110 each time after getting the proper tools for maybe $110 (proper soft socket for oil filter, top-sider, paper towels, used-oil transport container).
Old 06-12-2020, 07:43 PM

Mein Auto: 2016 BMW 535d M-Sport
You can get 5 Qts of the excellent Pennzoil Euro L 5w30 LL04 approved oil at Walmart for $24. So that would put you at less than $5/qt. So about $35 for oil, $15 for filter and $10 for DEF for a total of $60 for an oil change. I also use an oil extractor through the dipstick. No mess and makes oil changes easy

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
2011 E90 M3 ESS VT1-550 (Sold)
2003 530i Sport - (Sold)
2004 X3 3.0i (Sold)
2006 530i Sport (Sold)
2004 330i Sport (Sold)
Old 06-13-2020, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotanto View Post
You can get 5 Qts of the excellent Pennzoil Euro L 5w30 LL04 approved oil at Walmart for $24. So that would put you at less than $5/qt. So about $35 for oil, $15 for filter and $10 for DEF for a total of $60 for an oil change. I also use an oil extractor through the dipstick. No mess and makes oil changes easy

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
This found recently at BMW parts counter, assuming Pennzoil makes the BMW oil, as labeled:

5W30 LL04 is good for some engines I'm sure, but..

BMW thinks 0W30 LL12 FE has better:

Wear protection
Temperature stability
Low SAPS formula protects diesel particulate filter from soiling
Reduced ash-forming substances

The 5W30 is better for:

Fast engine lubrication (whatever that means)

BMW Oils copy.pdf

For some reason when I switched from BMW 5W30 LL04 to Motul 0W30 LL12 FE I got almost 2 mpg better. YMMV

Last edited by Pierre Louis; 06-13-2020 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-13-2020, 10:43 AM

I agree that LL-12FE has better fuel efficiency than LL-04 and marginally better lubricity at normal, easy going engine operations. But it is more prone to shearing at higher engine temperatures and that could affect lubricity especially for hot turbos . At the end of the day, both oils are suitable and choosing one over the other should be based on your driving style.

Based on my research, I have narrowed it down as follows:

- If you mostly drive your car in sport mode or in a more spirited way where turbos run hotter and oil temperatures are often higher, use the LL-04 oil because of it's higher HTHS of 3.5 and better turbo protection. However, it is still suitable for normal driving but with marginally less lubricity and fuel economy.

- If you mostly drive your car in comfort mode and and do a lot of city driving the LL-12FE is probably the better oil to use. But because of it's HTHS of 2.9, it is more prone to shearing and less turbo protection at higher temperatures but still suitable for occasional sport/spirited driving.

I prefer to drive more in sport mode and occasionally in comfort mode so I choose the LL-04 over the LL-12FE. I also change the oil every 7000 miles or less depending on how I drive.
2003 530i Sport - (Sold)
2004 X3 3.0i (Sold)
2006 530i Sport (Sold)
2004 330i Sport (Sold)
Old 06-13-2020, 12:03 PM

HTHS is a number, yes apparently, related to hot turbo use. Trouble is, BMW specifies not to use LL12 FE in "twin turbo" machines mainly where there is a two turbo setup. My 335D was a good example of this.

The North American 535d uses a "twin-scroll" single turbo that may not benefit from a higher HTHS as there is no limitation stated for "hot" operation. I am suspicious as many are of this distinction but wonder how important it is given the better "lubricity" of the "thinner" oil.....
Old 06-13-2020, 02:55 PM

I agree although I tend to lean on the side of caution as it pertains to turbos and heat. Both are approved oils for the US 535d so choose whichever makes you feel more comfortable.
2003 530i Sport - (Sold)
2004 X3 3.0i (Sold)
2006 530i Sport (Sold)
2004 330i Sport (Sold)

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
Today's Posts Search