2018 X2 Xdrive hesitating on acceleration - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Performance Center Delivery

Performance Center Delivery
Are you interested in picking up your new BMW at the Performance Delivery Center in beautiful South Carolina? Get all your questions about picking up your car answered here by staff from the Performance Delivery Center and other members who have already had the experience! ... View the PDC Wiki -- View the Delivery Date Calendar -- Add Your Delivery Date to the Calendar

Old 04-26-2019, 10:32 AM

Mein Auto:
2018 X2 Xdrive hesitating on acceleration

I had a great 340i, but due to all of my driving I had to trade it in to get the best value. Since some new work areas require me to drive into mountains and it's weather (snow and ice), I bought the X2 Xdrive. Even while test driving the car I noted it's hesitation, but I was told that's because I was dropping down in performance. Stupid me bought the car.... only to find out the car does have a hesitation factor! I have had 3 near accidents due to its hesitation. The dealership looked at the data that the car collects and says it is fine. I continue to complain! Now a rep from SC is coming down to drive it. So not pleased with this car. It also has a rough idle, as if the car will stall (it doesn't) when you roll yo a stop. The tack remains the the same with this, at around 850-950, so I can't video it. I have videoed the car with the hesitation (about 35 videos) . Any suggestions ?! I want to trade the car back without loosing $$.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2019, 07:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M340i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llp View Post
Any suggestions ?!
Maybe posting here instead of the Performance Center Delivery forum?

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Performance Center Delivery
Today's Posts Search