BMW 330ix Inquiry - new to BMW looking for advice - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > G20 (2019 - Current)

G20 (2019 - Current)

Old 05-27-2020, 01:54 PM

Mein Auto:
BMW 330ix Inquiry - new to BMW looking for advice

Hey guys so I'm just now getting into the BMW world, I've been a fan of bmws my entire adult life and am now to the point where it's realistic for me to take a lease out on one.

So I'm coming out of a 2017 Honda Accord Sport SE, I've been doing a good amount of research and it seems like most people are happy with the 330i and it's clearly a solid upgrade from what I'm in now. I was initially hoping to order an m340i but according to the dealer they aren't being built to order anymore this year so I'm thinking everything happens for a reason and maybe it's best I enter the bmw world with the 330i anyway. I'm sure I'll be more than happy with it at least for the next 3 years.

My question is to see if I'm getting a decent deal on a lease, or how the pricing I'm getting is comparing to everyone else. I've been in touch with a leasing company here in NYC that's offering the following price on a 47,585 MSRP mineral grey 330ix with the convenience package: $3300 down payment with $427 monthly payments.

I appreciate any and all input, you guys are the best!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2020, 12:20 AM
****ie

Mein Auto: GT4, G37xs, MDX
While I am not adept at Leasing. All I can say is try to find an M340i Nationally via car guru or auto trader that is closest to your preferred specification (What I did). the Incentives on Financing is better vs Lease right now. I think. Also M340i is better all around. I have driven my in-laws 330i M Sport for the past week The difference in comfort and handling is noticeable given vs one with M adaptive. My dealer here did not have any M340i with adaptive intiially. So i have to look for it on my own. Found one out of state. My dealer called them and was able to ship it to us. I test driven it yesterday. Me and my wife had a blast.

My build is as follow

M340i Xdrive

Portimao Blue Metallic
Leather with Blue stitching
Aluminum Mesh Trim
Driving Assistance Package
Premium Package
792M 19 inch wheels
Remote engine start
Adaptive M Suspension
Ambient Lighting
Park Distance control
HK sound system

Last edited by iceRN09; 05-28-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-30-2020, 08:30 PM

Mein Auto: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive
PM sent.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 19 330i
1. what are your terms?
2. What does the $3300 down payment include?
3. What the selling price and money factor?

My suggestion is to check out the edmunds lease forum for the 2020 3 series. Also check out leasehacker as well. When I lease my 330i last year I got 12% off MSRP before incentives with base MF.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:55 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinczer View Post
Hey guys so I'm just now getting into the BMW world, I've been a fan of bmws my entire adult life and am now to the point where it's realistic for me to take a lease out on one.

So I'm coming out of a 2017 Honda Accord Sport SE, I've been doing a good amount of research and it seems like most people are happy with the 330i and it's clearly a solid upgrade from what I'm in now. I was initially hoping to order an m340i but according to the dealer they aren't being built to order anymore this year so I'm thinking everything happens for a reason and maybe it's best I enter the bmw world with the 330i anyway. I'm sure I'll be more than happy with it at least for the next 3 years.

My question is to see if I'm getting a decent deal on a lease, or how the pricing I'm getting is comparing to everyone else. I've been in touch with a leasing company here in NYC that's offering the following price on a 47,585 MSRP mineral grey 330ix with the convenience package: $3300 down payment with $427 monthly payments.

I appreciate any and all input, you guys are the best!
Putting down $3300 down payment and paying $427/month is a lot for what I think. If you don't mind me asking what city are you in NYC?

Last edited by Bimmer33; 06-01-2020 at 07:57 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > G20 (2019 - Current)
Today's Posts Search