OBC Reset Code 21 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW Questions

General BMW Questions
Use this forum to ask general question about the BMW ownership and keep up on the latest BMW news. Direct all model specific questions to model specific forums below.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:48 AM

Mein Auto:
OBC Reset Code 21

Hi.. New here and tried to search for this in forums but couldn't find anything re a solution for this. So... I followed some YouTube video how to get dash warning lights to reset and did the OBC software reset 21 after following the instructions on the vid ... o didnt know it was software reset until searching here ....mistake ..... now car wont start ... 2002 320i. Ignition comes on then just clicks with some random noises fans and radio etc work .. won't crank take over and lights flash on dash here and there ... any help would be appreciated. Have tried disconnecting battery etc ... Cheers N
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2020, 05:43 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328xi
It sounds like your battery is not strong enough to start your car. If it is five years or older, ditch it anyway and see if that works.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:37 PM

Mein Auto:
Fixed ... was battery .. which is strange as the battery has been perfect until I did that stupid reset .... Thought I fired the computer... so a relief. Thanks for the reply ***x1f44d;***x1f609;

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW Questions
Today's Posts Search