BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Standard Floor Mats Question

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Stephen_barry 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me and share a photo of the mats that are supposed to come with the f80 M3 (and if any different, specifically the competition package)?

I have a 2018 M3 Competition Package I purchased last month, no mats in the car so the dealer had to order me new ones. They just arrived part #7481640-03 (G20 LHD - Schwarz), but they are plain black with no M or BMW logo.

Curious if I was shipped standard 3 series mats, or if the standards mats on this car are in fact these plain carpet ones with no writing...?

Appreciate any help and photos!

Thanks!

#4 · (Edited)
Yup!

The Cheap Bastards include no Mats! And, If your lucky enough to have the dealer shell out for some, they will be plain black 3 or 4 Series mats.

I had my "///M4" mats specially made at IND.

Cheers!

:thumbup:
Hey,

***8230;. Although after having them over a year now - They got real ugly, real fast - I recommend the "M Performance" All Weather Mats. Part#:

* 51472348156 - Frt. (Red edge - M4)

Cheers!

:thumbup:

#3 ·
I didn’t order my car new. Purchased it used but it came with plain black mats that seem really cheap. They are apparently the BMW ones that came with the car/ordered with the car. My car also included the ///M mats for the front. They are ok. Not thrilled about them. They are kinda slick. I think I’d rather have rubber Weathertech ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thanks everyone for the help! Sad to hear BMW chose to go the cheap route like the 3 series mats.

Regardless, I am just going to put those brand new sealed plain black mats in the basement, as I just checked my weathertech mats I had in my E93 M3 I traded in, and funny enough they fit! I remember when I got them for my car from the dealer they had to cut them a little, so now I know they were probably F80 M3 ones as they fit perfectly. :)

Thanks again!

//S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.