2007 335i E90 Not Starting Nothing Happens - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Mein Auto: 2007 E90 335i
2007 335i E90 Not Starting Nothing Happens

Hi Everyone! My first post is a sad post.....but hopefully it helps someone else one day. I have looked at other peoples similar problems but I am struggling with mine.

I press my Start button (With foot on brake), lights turn on, shows normal warnings, and nothing else happens. With the hood up I had someone else try and start it and not a single sound came out from under the hood, no starting clicking, no fuel pump engaging, just silence.

I have had the warning of steering wheel lock for about 1.5 months now because I need to change my battery it had like 11.9 volts at rest. I Changed out of the battery today (Have not programmed it because Its stuck in a parking lot one hour away from home, usb cable to do that comes in the mail this weekend). New battery in car changed nothing.

We took about the IBS to make sure everything was intact inside. (Saw one person who had some cable loose inside his).

We rolled the car as fast as we could and slammed on the breaks twice to try and rattle things around.

We tried jumping it.

Tried Grounding the enging.

Next on list of things to do (Find the starter and see if power is even reaching it, check the actual ground wire from the engine).

Heres a video of what happens when I click the start button.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QlY8xVRVdhs

Anybody have advice? Thankyou in advance._a_

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
335i, e90, not starting problem

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search