Hello from southern Vermont - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner, shopping for a new or used BMW or just interested in cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the Bimmerfest BMW community to see.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:37 AM
Fool on the Hill

Mein Auto: x5 xDrive 35d 2013
Hello from southern Vermont

Hello new friends. I am about to take delivery of a CPO 2012 x5 xDeive 35d, around Labor Day. Replacing a Volkswagen Jetta Tdi which I am selling back to VW due to Dieselgate. I live up an unpaved road on a Vermont hill known as Terrible Mountain, so all wheel drive and a little more ground clearance are good things to have in winter.

I am retired, formerly an engineer and attorney, working on behalf of consumers in public utility regulation. The other car, used April through November, is a 2015 Corvette Z51 roadster..

I have always liked diesel powered vehicles. Past ones included 1980s Mercedes 300SD, various pick up trucks, and the 2009 Volkswagen. Never had a Bimmer before.

I mostly participate in these forums to learn, but like to contribute when I can. Sometimes, in what I hope to be humor.

Thanks in advance for all the sage advice and information I will be gleaning. My user name, "Milliwatt Rob, is a tribute to the real Milliwatt Rob, an elderly friend of mine with some amusing eccentric habits. Sadly, he is suffering the last stages of a terminal condition. One of those eccentric habits is extremely sparing use of electricity. Hence the name, Milliwatt Rob.

Milliwatt Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2016, 09:27 AM
D'oh, You Kids!

Mein Auto: E24x2,E36x3,E30x2, F150
Welcome to Bimmerfest, Bob, and blessings on the real Milliwatt Bob. Nice of you to carry on the name.

BMW-CCA #441426
1993 325is M3 clone"Ashlyn"; 1993 325is "Elvira"; 1985 635CSi "Katja"; 1984 633CSi "Sylvia"; 1987 325is "Odette";1995 318is"Bebe "; 1985 325e "Hazel Ann"

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > New Member Introductions
Today's Posts Search