So I was trying to keep this story to myself since 2015 but after seeing sooo many comments in regards to how BMW arent who they claimed to be I had to share my story..So in 12/31/10 I bought a brand new BMW x6...To witness my car being built on my computer wow I have to say I was so happy I had the car of my dream!!!..but let's say that my dream didnt last that long...on September 2015, while driving on the highway my engine locked... towed my car to BMW service department and after them keeping my car for over 2 weeks, I was advised that my engine was locked due to my strip under the hood which was damaged...I was charged $8000 for the repair and after browsing on the internet and seeing all the locked engine comments I decided why should I have to pay for something which wasn't my fault...I started asking myself questions?? The Owner Manual clearly states not to get under the hood of your car unless it's from a professional BMW mechanic so if all my services were done at BMW service department how come they failed to see that this strip which can cause water to enter my engine was damaged what happened to customer service,what happened to integrity, isnt that what they stand for!!!long story short my $80,000 car became my nightmare and still is..BMW filed a lawsuit against me and charged me $32,000 in triple damages... I have to say that I do not recommend anyone from buying a BMW!!!!! Please don't !!!! I totally lost respect for this company!!!