Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine what is playing out right now before my very eyes.

BMW of North America is one of the truly great Corporations of the World, and they/we are committed to to seeing customers through the COVID-19 crisis.

While the factories of Europe are shutting down, the Spartanburg South Carolina plant remains open, at least for the time being. In many areas, BMW dealerships will remain open for business, albeit on a limited capacity for essential services.

I am still working with customers, taking orders. Much to my surprise there has been somewhat of a buying frenzy this week. Hopefully, when we get past the initial surge some semblance of normalcy will return.

In the meantime, I pray for everyone's health and personal safety.

On the retail front, and in recognition of the challenges that current BMWFS lease customers are facing, BMWFS will be offering courtesy lease extensions to those who are home-bound and whose leases are imminently maturing. Simply contact Customer Relations (800)578-5000 and our representatives will set up an extension for you.

For new car buyers, BMWFS is extended the first payment due date to 90 days. Hopefully an extra 60 days will see us all returning to work and back to business as usual. This applies to traditional/conventional retail finance contracts only, there is no provision as such for lease customers.

As always, I am committed to serving the Bimmerfest community. Godspeed to you and your families in this harrowing period.

Warmest Regards,
~Jonathan Shafer, Bimmerfest Founder

P.S. If I can assist anyone with anything, or if you just need support, please email me jon@bimmerfest.com.