COBB N55 Stage 2+ on eBay - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 04-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i x-drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Valkyrie View Post
When your car is new it is covered under a warranty. You're not on the hook for that alternator.

Face it. You own a disposable car. Accept it. It's okay. I own one too... I just don't go around pretending it's a 60k car. In fact my 1997 Jeep Wrangler is worth more than my BMW. I fully accept that.and enjoy the bmw for what it is.

Let it go.

Crying a bucket of tears on the internet won't make your 8k car suddenly worth more
I'm done polluting the OP's thread. Obviously you have trouble grasping basic concepts and it's impossible to educate you.

Not even sure if -40 degrees is cold anymore ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2019, 07:56 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
I'm done polluting the OP's thread. Obviously you have trouble grasping basic concepts and it's impossible to educate you.
Oh wait... you're right! Your car is worth 60k!!
Old 04-08-2019, 07:59 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
My bad. Double checked. It's actually aged one model year older while you were arguing. It's really only worth $6k now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2019, 08:05 PM

Yeah, you can try and troll me some more if you want, but I'm done with you. Your inability to grasp simple concepts, your inability to type more than 10 words at a time, your serious concern about $400.00 being a "big deal", you being too cheap to buy new grill inserts and trying to make them yourself for less money, all points to some common denominators that anyone with half a brain could figure out.

Good day to you.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:09 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Yeah, you can try and troll me some more if you want, but I'm done with you. Your inability to grasp simple concepts, your inability to type more than 10 words at a time, your serious concern about $400.00 being a "big deal", you being too cheap to buy new grill inserts and trying to make them yourself for less money, all points to some common denominators that anyone with half a brain could figure out.

Good day to you.
I sense you are very angry about this. Perhaps you paid substantially more for your vehicle? Explain your illogical inability to accept the fact that even a 1997 wrangler is worth more than your car.

I don't set the values of the vehicles - don't take it out on me, man. You're the one who overpaid, not me.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I sense you are very angry about this. Perhaps you paid substantially more for your vehicle? Explain your illogical inability to accept the fact that even a 1997 wrangler is worth more than your car.

I don't set the values of the vehicles - don't take it out on me, man. You're the one who overpaid, not me.
I'm not angry, not even in the slightest. I am, however, annoyed that I wasted brain cells trying to explain something to you that you either

a) Cannot understand, or
b) Refuse to understand because you're trolling

You have no idea what I paid for my car ? Actually, it's cars (plural), because I own 12 of them. Whether your Wrangler's current market value is more than one of my BMW's is not what we're talking about. Never was.

Again, simple comprehension issue going on here Oh well. You win some, you lose some (brain cells, that is).

Old 04-08-2019, 08:18 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
I'm not angry, not even in the slightest. I am, however, annoyed that I wasted brain cells trying to explain something to you that you either

a) Cannot understand, or
b) Refuse to understand because you're trolling

You have no idea what I paid for my car ? Actually, it's cars (plural), because I own 12 of them. Whether your Wrangler's current market value is more than one of my BMW's is not what we're talking about. Never was.

Again, simple comprehension issue going on here Oh well. You win some, you lose some (brain cells, that is).
You are angry. Wow.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
You are angry. Wow.
And we're being quite rude polluting the OP's thread. So, OP, I apologize for the amount of replies that have gone on.

If you want to continue this, I'd suggest moving to PMs.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:34 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
And we're being quite rude polluting the OP's thread. So, OP, I apologize for the amount of replies that have gone on.

If you want to continue this, I'd suggest moving to PMs.

I don't do pm. You can keep your insanity public.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:39 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
They have a whole field of psychology that deals with people like yourself

"When a person is in denial, they engage in distractive or escapist strategies to reduce stress and help them cope. ... Therein is the appeal of denial to humans. Denial allows someone to keep going unchanged despite reality. Denial is the path of psychological and moral least resistance."
Old 04-08-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
They have a whole field of psychology that deals with people like yourself

"When a person is in denial, they engage in distractive or escapist strategies to reduce stress and help them cope. ... Therein is the appeal of denial to humans. Denial allows someone to keep going unchanged despite reality. Denial is the path of psychological and moral least resistance."
It's kind of interesting actually. YOU can't grasp a simple concept. Therefore, I'm "insane" and need the help of "whole field of psychology".

You also seem to have no sense of politeness when it comes to polluting someone else's thread. I suggested taking the conversation to PM because, again, we're polluting the OP's thread. "I don't do pm". OK then, like I said several posts before, have a good evening.

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
335i, accessport, cobb, e90, e91, e92, e93, n55, stage 2, stage 2+, tuning

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search