DC Area - Great Experience with Passport BMW - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum

BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Want to know which BMW dealerships to shop at or avoid? Have you had an exceptionally good or bad experience with your BMW dealership? Post your stories and comments here. Be sure to rate your BMW dealership in our new BMW dealer rater system

Old 07-28-2017, 06:06 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Alexandria, VA
DC Area - Great Experience with Passport BMW

My second BMW from Passport and couldn't be more pleased. Yesterday I did a lease of a prior 328XI service loaner. The deal was just amazing.

Great experience from my CA Sean Schwarz. Sean is knowledgeable and works his tail off for the client. Highly recommended.

2015 Porsche Cayenne Diesel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2018, 06:25 PM
I run gentoo. You?

Mein Auto: 340ix
Another kudos for Passport. Second BMW from Ian Lawyer and his colleague Daniel Rose. Very happy with where we wound up on a new lease, highly recommend these guys!
Old 03-21-2018, 03:17 PM

Mein Auto: '15 X1 35i M Sport
3rd endorsement of Passport here. Worked with Max Manes on a PCD lease of our X3 M40i. He and Sean gave us a better deal than any local dealers were offering and made the process super easy and have been VERY communicative and responsive via email and phone. Can't recommend them enough.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2018, 07:14 PM

Mein Auto: 2015 328i
Another +1 for Passport BMW.

We just picked up a 2018 430i GC this afternoon and the process couldn't have been any smoother. Max Manes was able to put together an excellent deal for us along with Sales Manager Robert Oates. Most importantly, we agreed to all terms by phone/texts and got the paperwork completed before setting foot in the dealership. I highly recommend reaching out to Max if you're looking for a no-hassle experience; he said he does plenty of out-of-area sales too.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:23 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35d | 2020 530xe
Bought my second BMW from Passport last weekend. Once again, they were easy to deal with and lower than other local dealers, and also allowed my wife to pick out a gift from the BMW Boutique store. I've had my 35D serviced there many times, and they've always fixed it right the first time, albeit at dealer prices.

BMW Rockville on the other hand is a total 180 experience, not the best prices (but their selection is good), and their service department is the worst.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:30 AM

Mein Auto: '10 535i,2x '07 530xi wgn
Took my junker there to get a key since I can go nowhere else...they tried to pick my bones clean. Do not go there with an older car that they have no interest working on.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Today's Posts Search