FS: 20" staggered AVUS wheels for E70 X5 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 06-06-2020, 04:35 PM

Mein Auto: E70 X5 35d
FS: 20" staggered AVUS wheels for E70 X5

Going a different direction with my X5. Wheels are about 3 yrs. old. In great shape. 20x10 ET40 front, 20x11 ET37 rear. $1,600.

Tires are shot. I can ship them with tires on or have them removed before shipping. Your choice. I've shipped quite a few wheel and tire sets. Tires on may offer some extra protection for the wheels in transit, and since most shippers charge based on volume for packages of this size, the extra weight shouldn't affect the shipping cost.

Local pickup is also an option. Wheels are located about 30 minutes south of Cleveland, OH.

In pics below, my X5 is on V3 coilovers, so it's a little lower than stock. I included a couple pics in the gallery at the link below with the wheels installed when I was at stock ride height. I do not have wheel spacers--the wheels fit as shown.

Hi-res pictures here.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbBSFgJEJEnk1oaRA

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires
Today's Posts Search