Alignment After One Year? - Page 3 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > G30 (2017 - Current)

G30 (2017 - Current)
The next generation 5 Series, chassis code G30, arrives at dealers in February 2017. Looking like a scaled down 7 Series and riding on the CLAR platform, the new 5 Series will have a focus on lightweight and sporty performance. Engines options will come from BMW's new B family for the 530 and 540 and a turbocharged V8 for the M550i. Read more about the 2017 5 Series

Old 09-11-2019, 08:54 PM

Mein Auto:
As others have said - "alignment" is one of the most common ways "stealerships" try to gouge customers.
I'm on my 5th BMW and can't count the number of times I've been recommended to do alignment, fuel injector service, nitrogen fill. wiper blades (which used to be covered), and others..

There's no way a near new BMW needs an alignment unless some event occurred. Just like there's now way you need fuel injector service.
The next time they suggest it, ask them where in the owner's manual it states that's its recommended.

Sucks that so many people fall for this and get ripped off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > G30 (2017 - Current)
Today's Posts Search