2018 G30 5 Series Sedan Pricing and Ordering Guides - Page 4 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > G30 (2017 - Current)

G30 (2017 - Current)
The next generation 5 Series, chassis code G30, arrives at dealers in February 2017. Looking like a scaled down 7 Series and riding on the CLAR platform, the new 5 Series will have a focus on lightweight and sporty performance. Engines options will come from BMW's new B family for the 530 and 540 and a turbocharged V8 for the M550i. Read more about the 2017 5 Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Tranquility255 Tranquility255 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Central Illinois
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 181
Mein Auto: 2018 540xd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonimac View Post
Yea, they said "stay tuned" which was very useful.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #77  
Old 07-13-2017, 12:25 PM
bsalamone1 bsalamone1 is offline
Registered User
Location: rochester NY
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2012 mercedes e550 4matic
panoramic sunroof

does anyone know if it is possible to special order a 5 series with a pano roof and are they going to offer the led sky lounge in the 5 series, I hate that I have to spend so much more for a 7 series, is there any hope? or should I just bite the bullet and get a 7 series
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-12-2017, 02:51 PM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
i am so confused... i ordered a 540 xdrive on July 31st using the specs from the website. i literally sat with the dealer in front of a computer, at the dealership, and we were picking which options i wanted. we ended up with a car that costs $70,270. we agreed on a lease monthly payment and down payment. going by the new ordering guide, the same exact built will come out to $72,110 because now i'm forced to take the "Premium package" which, by the way, no longer includes the fancy headlights or wireless charging.

ii called my dealer in regards to this a few days ago, left a message but still haven't heard back. how might this impact me? since i'm leasing, they can't possibly ask me for higher monthly payments or higher down payment AFTER i signed the agreement.. can they?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #79  
Old 08-12-2017, 02:52 PM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
double post, please delete.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Gary J's Avatar
Gary J Gary J is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SC beach & NC mountains 18th at Carnoustie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,384
Mein Auto: X5, 540, 911 Cabriolet MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonshv View Post
i am so confused... i ordered a 540 xdrive on July 31st using the specs from the website. i literally sat with the dealer in front of a computer, at the dealership, and we were picking which options i wanted. we ended up with a car that costs $70,270. we agreed on a lease monthly payment and down payment. going by the new ordering guide, the same exact built will come out to $72,110 because now i'm forced to take the "Premium package" which, by the way, no longer includes the fancy headlights or wireless charging.

ii called my dealer in regards to this a few days ago, left a message but still haven't heard back. how might this impact me? since i'm leasing, they can't possibly ask me for higher monthly payments or higher down payment AFTER i signed the agreement.. can they?
Specs from what website? My BMW? That would be model year 2017. You want a 2018 now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 08-12-2017, 03:04 PM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary J View Post
Specs from what website? My BMW? That would be model year 2017. You want a 2018 now.
yep, i ordered a 2018 540 xdrive and we used the BMW website to pick options. the residual value of the 2018 model was used to calculate my payment (59% instead of the 62% of the 2017 model). order form states 2018 MY

i attached a copy of the order sheet just to prove that i'm not crazy. personal info redacted for obvious reasons

as i mentioned in my previous post, i was sitting with the dealer picking these options from their website. they claimed that this is what i will get....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0025.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	641897  

Last edited by solomonshv; 08-12-2017 at 03:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 08-12-2017, 07:45 PM
alewifebp's Avatar
alewifebp alewifebp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern NJ
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,308
Mein Auto: 2018 540xi
Ah, Life "Quality". That's your problem right there.

In all seriousness, I'm still a little confused by what you mean here. When you sat down with the dealer, knowing that you had to order a 2018, they would have had to order from the 2018 ordering guide, which is clear on the options that are included in each package. The sheet you copied doesn't include the price of the car, so I don't know what was actually agreed upon based on what we see here.
__________________
ED on 9/14/2017: 2018 540xi Mediterranean blue, Mocha. M Sport, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, Leather dashboard
ED on 7/18/2014: 2014 550i, Space Gray, Mocha. M Sport, Cold Weather, DAP, Executive, Lighting
PCD on 9/6/2011: 2011 550i, DSB, black/oyster. Prem 2, Conv, Ventilated, HUD, Sport, DHP, SAT
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:30 AM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by alewifebp View Post
Ah, Life "Quality". That's your problem right there.

In all seriousness, I'm still a little confused by what you mean here. When you sat down with the dealer, knowing that you had to order a 2018, they would have had to order from the 2018 ordering guide, which is clear on the options that are included in each package. The sheet you copied doesn't include the price of the car, so I don't know what was actually agreed upon based on what we see here.
the options are listed on that paper, under where the VIN should be. there is also another piece of paper, that i have a copy of somewhere, that shows the exact options i picked. i also i have a print out with the breakdown of the lease details showing price, discounts, taxes, residual price, etc.

i guess they didn't realize that they were supposed to pick from the 2018 catalog at the time. they told me the car will be here at the end of September, which is fine because i still have to ride out 3 more Audi payments. we'll see what happens.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 08-13-2017, 09:51 AM
quackbury's Avatar
quackbury quackbury is offline
///Monkeyazz Duck
Location: Not In Kansas Any More
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,882
Mein Auto: 540i; 428 GC; 340i 6MT
Wait, you gave them a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, and you are not even sure what you are getting? Are you meshugana?
__________________
Current BMW's:
2018 340i RWD 6MT MSport
2017 540i MSport
2016 428 GC MSport

Prior BMW's
2015 X1 35i xDrive
2015 X1 28i xDrive
2014 535i MSport
2014 328i SportWagon
2011 535ix MSport
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Technic
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:46 PM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by quackbury View Post
Wait, you gave them a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, and you are not even sure what you are getting? Are you meshugana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonshv View Post
the options are listed on that paper, under where the VIN should be. there is also another piece of paper, that i have a copy of somewhere, that shows the exact options i picked. i also i have a print out with the breakdown of the lease details showing price, discounts, taxes, residual price, etc.
does that answer your question?

i know what i picked, but it appears that the dealership is run by morons. and the deposit is always refundable when you pay with AmEx. trust me
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 08-13-2017, 07:53 PM
alewifebp's Avatar
alewifebp alewifebp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern NJ
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,308
Mein Auto: 2018 540xi
Life Quality is consistently known as being one of the worst BMW dealers in the nation. If they were placing the order from the website for a 2018 build, yes, they are morons. Or hope to pull the old switcharoo. Sorry, that deal doesn't work, but we have a pea green 540 with burnt rust interior that we can sell to you for "acceptable" terms.
__________________
ED on 9/14/2017: 2018 540xi Mediterranean blue, Mocha. M Sport, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, Leather dashboard
ED on 7/18/2014: 2014 550i, Space Gray, Mocha. M Sport, Cold Weather, DAP, Executive, Lighting
PCD on 9/6/2011: 2011 550i, DSB, black/oyster. Prem 2, Conv, Ventilated, HUD, Sport, DHP, SAT
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 08-16-2017, 12:51 AM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by alewifebp View Post
Life Quality is consistently known as being one of the worst BMW dealers in the nation. If they were placing the order from the website for a 2018 build, yes, they are morons. Or hope to pull the old switcharoo. Sorry, that deal doesn't work, but we have a pea green 540 with burnt rust interior that we can sell to you for "acceptable" terms.
are you a dealership? i didn't realize there was a green option. if this doesn't work out, i may be interested depending on what options it has.

they realized they f-ed up last Friday. the car i originally ordered has an MSRP of $69,570 based on 2017 specs. with the new options it comes out to $71,060. for that extra $1510 i get XM radio, gesture control and a power tailgate. the last one is nice to have, the other stuff i don't give a flying rat's ass about, but at the same time i lose the rear heated seats, which sucks.

as of Monday night, they are "working out" what they can do for me since all the paper work is signed and a deposit was put down. they will not be pulling any swicharoos on me. i charged back a nonrefundable deposit for a bad deal years ago, i will do it again if i have to.

here is the kicker: as we were trying to reconfigure the car, i had to explain to the sales guy and the dealer what each options entails. it took me a good 10 minutes to explain to them that the 2017 "Driver Assistance Plus II" package has been renamed to the 2018 "Driving Assistance Plus Package", while both the 2017 Driving Assistance Packages have been reshuffled into the 2018 Driving Assistance and Parking Assistance packages. i was basically telling them i didn't order the active driving assistance stuff while they claimed i did due to the package renaming confusion. they don't know what they are selling!!! i thought i was going to lose my sh*t during that conversation.

in retrospect, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut and tried to let them add it at their own expense.


EDIT: i'm told that there is a factory shutdown in August. does that mean my car won't enter production until September or later? i'd ask my dealer, but i doubt i'll get any correct information out of them.

Last edited by solomonshv; 08-16-2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 08-16-2017, 08:49 PM
alewifebp's Avatar
alewifebp alewifebp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern NJ
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,308
Mein Auto: 2018 540xi
No, I'm not a dealership, nor do I play one on TV. I was joking, saying what Life Quality would say. There is no pea green, although they did have a Tasman green in the F10 with a very low take rate.
__________________
ED on 9/14/2017: 2018 540xi Mediterranean blue, Mocha. M Sport, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, Leather dashboard
ED on 7/18/2014: 2014 550i, Space Gray, Mocha. M Sport, Cold Weather, DAP, Executive, Lighting
PCD on 9/6/2011: 2011 550i, DSB, black/oyster. Prem 2, Conv, Ventilated, HUD, Sport, DHP, SAT
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:43 PM
yasbean yasbean is offline
Registered User
Location: NorCal
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: Q50
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonshv View Post
here is the kicker: as we were trying to reconfigure the car, i had to explain to the sales guy and the dealer what each options entails. it took me a good 10 minutes to explain to them that the 2017 "Driver Assistance Plus II" package has been renamed to the 2018 "Driving Assistance Plus Package", while both the 2017 Driving Assistance Packages have been reshuffled into the 2018 Driving Assistance and Parking Assistance packages. i was basically telling them i didn't order the active driving assistance stuff while they claimed i did due to the package renaming confusion. they don't know what they are selling!!! i thought i was going to lose my sh*t during that conversation.
This sounds like conversations I have been having with other dealers. I hope I can find someone selling cars that actually know and love what they are selling. They manufacturer of my current car has agreed to repurchase it, and I am about to go out and order a 2018 540i, but fear the usual idiocy of sales.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 08-17-2017, 05:04 AM
kssod kssod is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cleveland
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: Acura RL
I thought that there no longer was a Cold weather package, and heated seats became a stand alone option
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 08-17-2017, 05:17 AM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by kssod View Post
I thought that there no longer was a Cold weather package, and heated seats became a stand alone option
you missed literally the entire conversation. let me summarize it for you: the geniuses (genii?) at my local dealership didn't realize that the options for the 2018 MY changed, so when i was ordering the car they had me pick options from the 2017 catalog. and it wasn't until they contacted the factory that they realized that they f'ed up. still no solution to my situation.

Last edited by solomonshv; 08-17-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 08-17-2017, 06:25 AM
kssod kssod is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cleveland
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: Acura RL
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonshv View Post
you missed literally the entire conversation. let me summarize it for you: the geniuses (genii?) at my local dealership didn't realize that the options for the 2018 MY changed, so when i was ordering the car they had me pick options from the 2017 catalog. and it wasn't until they contacted the factory that they realized that they f'ed up. still no solution to my situation.
You seem like quite intelligent fellow, aware of this site and the pricing for 2018 guide and changes.
Why didn't you stop the ordering process at the dealer if they are "forcing" you to use the 2017 price guide, when you knew well that there were changes for 2018?

Secondly, have you contacted BMW consumer services and explained the "bait and switch" tactic and non refundable deposit policy of the dealer you are choosing to do business with?

Thirdly, Have you approached a different dealer? Consider talking directly to the sales manager, explain your situation at Dealer A, and your total displeasure with how they are conducting business. I would wager a different dealer would work quite hard to gain your $70k+ purchase and make up the $1000 non refundable deposit by additional discount or trade value.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 08-17-2017, 06:56 AM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by kssod View Post
You seem like quite intelligent fellow, aware of this site and the pricing for 2018 guide and changes.
Why didn't you stop the ordering process at the dealer if they are "forcing" you to use the 2017 price guide, when you knew well that there were changes for 2018?
i placed the order on july 31st and at the time i did NOT know about the pricing and option changes. and it seems that the people who run the bmwusa website don't know about it either. i found this website, and this new pricing catalog, nearly 2 weeks later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssod View Post
Secondly, have you contacted BMW consumer services and explained the "bait and switch" tactic and non refundable deposit policy of the dealer you are choosing to do business with?
no. the dealership did reach out to me before i could point this out to them and they admitted that it was their fault. we went over which 2018 options i wanted. they said they'll either eat the extra cost or refund my deposit. they are still working on that apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssod View Post
Thirdly, Have you approached a different dealer? Consider talking directly to the sales manager, explain your situation at Dealer A, and your total displeasure with how they are conducting business. I would wager a different dealer would work quite hard to gain your $70k+ purchase and make up the $1000 non refundable deposit by additional discount or trade value.
i have looked at other dealers. but this is New York. luxury dealerships do not "work" for anyone's money. they will get their sales one way or another. a lot of very wealthy people here. for example, the next closest dealership to me is oyster bay BMW. the people who shop there are so loaded that they don't even look at the price tags. i stopped by there when i was buying my last car. a guy walked in with his 18 year old kid and bought him a 100K 6 series with a check. that dealership isn't going to do anything on prices. the next half dozen closest dealers aren't much better.

as i mentioned earlier, they said they will give the deposit back if they can't sell me the car at the original negotiated price.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 08-17-2017, 09:01 PM
alewifebp's Avatar
alewifebp alewifebp is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern NJ
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,308
Mein Auto: 2018 540xi
I can guarantee you that if you go to Mike Wendroff at Morristown BMW, he will give you a fair deal, and is well versed on options available on the 2018 5. I know this because I just ordered one from him. It will mean going to NJ to pick it up, but you can do 90% of what you need to do via e-mail beforehand.
__________________
ED on 9/14/2017: 2018 540xi Mediterranean blue, Mocha. M Sport, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, Leather dashboard
ED on 7/18/2014: 2014 550i, Space Gray, Mocha. M Sport, Cold Weather, DAP, Executive, Lighting
PCD on 9/6/2011: 2011 550i, DSB, black/oyster. Prem 2, Conv, Ventilated, HUD, Sport, DHP, SAT
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 08-19-2017, 05:17 AM
kssod kssod is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cleveland
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 671
Mein Auto: Acura RL
It sounds like your dealer is trying to work with you and "make it right"
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 08-21-2017, 06:55 AM
rfsbranch rfsbranch is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,061
Mein Auto: 2018 540i X Drive
When did this ordering guide come out for the 2018 5 series vehicles? Looks like you posted it back in June. Dealer that had my car build claims they didn't come out until 7/1/17
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 08-21-2017, 07:32 PM
tim330i's Avatar
tim330i tim330i is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,712
Mein Auto: Various
Look at the guide itself. There's a date on it.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 08-23-2017, 09:37 AM
smed melo smed melo is offline
Banned
Location: florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 333
Mein Auto: m4 conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
2018 G30 5 Series pricing

2018 BMW 5 Series Sedan

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW 5 Series pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

2018 5 Series Pricing has increased as of July 1st 2017 - Read More

Read more about the G30 BMW 5 Series

2018 5 Seires G30 pricing

About the G30 5 Series
The BMW 5 Series has been entirely newly developed allowing for a significant weight loss of up to 137 lbs with the use of aluminum, magnesium, and high-strength steel. Thanks to the available state of the art chassis systems including Dynamic Damper Control with Adaptive Mode and Integral Active Steering, now combinable with xDrive, BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system, Driver Assistance Systems and Parking Assistance Systems, the all-new BMW 5 Series once more defines the athletic and executive design of a true sport sedan. Featuring a new user interface (iDrive 6.0) including an 8.8" Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster, available Gesture Control, the latest generation of Head-Up Display, Remote 3D View and an improved Voice Control with natural voice input, the G30 BMW 5 Series marks a new era of personalized connectivity. The BMW 5 Series is the most innovative BMW 5 Series to date, with BMW's latest Advanced Driver Assistance Systems clearing the way towards semi-automated driving.

The first ever BMW M550i xDrive is also the first M Performance model to be powered by a specifically modified M Performance TwinPower Turbo 4.4 liter 8cylinder engine. This V8 unit is equipped with two twin-scroll turbochargers and features a High Precision Injection system, Valvetronic fully variable valve lift and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing control. This technology adds up to an output of 456 hp at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 480 lb-ft from just 1,800 rpm (preliminary power numbers) propelling the BMW M550i xDrive from 0 to 60 mph in under 4.0 seconds and then on to an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph.

Optional 5 Series Equipment now includes:
  • On 530i models, Dynamic Handling package (ZDH) is a new package, including Dynamic Damper Control (223), M Sport Brakes (2NH), and Integral Active Steering (2VH), priced at $1,950
  • On 530e models, Dynamic Handling package (ZDH) is a new package, including Dynamic Damper Control (223) and M Sport Brakes (2NH), and is priced at $1,450
  • On 530i models, M Sport Brakes (2NH) are no longer available as a single option and are now included in the Dynamic Handling Package
  • On 530i models, Integral Active Steering (2VH) is no longer available as a single options, and is now included in the Dynamic Handling Package
  • Luxury Seating Package (ZLP) now includes Nappa Leather, and is priced at $4,050 on 530i models, and $2,600 on 540i models
  • Individual Full Merino Leather (ZBxx) is now available for $5,500
  • Individual Trims (4xx) are now available for $1,080
  • Anthracite Alcantara Headliner (776) is now available for $1000
  • Leather Dashboard (4M5) is now available as a stand-alone option for $1,200

2018 BMW G30 5 Series Sedan Pricing and Ordering Guide
Want to calculate invoice pricing for your 2018 5 Series order? Read about how to figure out invoice pricing here.
can anyone help? found 540 on dealer lot, has all i want except for m sport brakes-can/will dealer make the change? thanks
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 08-23-2017, 10:06 PM
solomonshv solomonshv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 143
Mein Auto: 2018 540i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by smed melo View Post
can anyone help? found 540 on dealer lot, has all i want except for m sport brakes-can/will dealer make the change? thanks
they can, but only if you buy or finance the car. they won't do it on a leased car. they'll take the cost out of any dealer discounts they would otherwise give you on this car.

maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but the brakes that you get with the "m sport brakes" option are made by brembo. don't take what i'm about to say as law as i have never had to fix, replace or upgrade anything in any car i've owned. i don't keep them long enough. i never even bought wiper blades. but what i can guarantee you is that the dealer will factor a hell of a lot more than $650 into the price of your car for that upgrade. i would guess they will cut about $2000-$2500 into your dealer discount

Last edited by solomonshv; 08-24-2017 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 08-24-2017, 05:43 AM
smed melo smed melo is offline
Banned
Location: florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 333
Mein Auto: m4 conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonshv View Post
they can, but only if you buy or finance the car. they won't do it on a leased car. they'll take the cost out of any dealer discounts they would otherwise give you on this car.

maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but the brakes that you get with the "m sport brakes" option are made by brembo. don't take what i'm about to say as law as i have never had to fix, replace or upgrade anything in any car i've owned. i don't keep them long enough. i never even bought wiper blades. but what i can guarantee you is that the dealer will factor a hell of a lot more than $650 into the price of your car for that upgrade. i would guess they will cut about $2000-$2500 into your dealer discount
thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
2018 5 series pricing, 2018 bmw pricing, 5 series pricing, bmw 5 series forum, bmw g30 forum, bmw invoice pricing, bmw news, bmw pricing, g30 5 series, g30 forum


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > G30 (2017 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.