Extended View™ custom blind spot mirrors for X2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X2 F39 (2017 - current)

X2 F39 (2017 - current)
Discuss the X2 with other BMW owners here.

Old 02-18-2020, 05:29 PM

Mein Auto: 330i
Extended View™ custom blind spot mirrors for X2

Hi All!

My name is Andy and I am a long time lurker and new user.

We have a few BMW's in the garage and I am self employed to pay for my puppy's higher education. I am a lifelong German car enthusiast. Other than working, I am pretty much consumed and obsessed with cars. Driving them is great, doing my own maintenance and repairs is good most of the time. Spending way too much modding cars is not as good, but once you catch the bug.. right?!

I recently started a company called NXTGEN Automotive and created a product just for BMW's called Extended View ™ blind spot mirrors. We just started selling them 2 weeks ago and it has been pretty crazy. The process of designing and building the first batch took about a year and ended up costing as much as my latest 330i daily driver. My thought process was this is going to go one of 2 ways:

1) I will finally have something I have been looking for and these could be the most expensive blind spot mirrors in the history of mankind.

2) Others will also find value in these and some of my fellow BMW community will enjoy these too.

I am starting to see some threads popping up online from users who have purchased the past few weeks. It has been really cool to see people using these and finding value in something I worked so hard on the past year.

My intent is not to break any rules here regarding sponsorship, etc. I just wanted to introduce myself and what is literally something brand new for BMW users. I am happy answer any questions anyone may have, as well.

We actually have them for about 27 BMW types right now for dimming and non-dimming mirrors. Being so new, chances are it would be pretty hard to find anything about them. Some new users are spreading the word on their own, and we sincerely appreciate that!!

Through our NXTGEN Automotive website, we are offering a 15% discount, which I have seen a few people post about through at least the end of the month. Should anyone have interest, that code is BMWEnthusiast15.
https://nxtgenautomotive.com

I look forward to being an active member of the community here!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2020, 04:22 PM

Mein Auto:
I ordered and installed a set on my wife's X2. She and I both agree they are so much better than the cheap stick on's I had installed. The also fit so well the look like standard equipment. I have read in the grape vine that 2021 X2's will have a real side warning.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:46 PM

Mein Auto: F30 | F48 X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer-me-up View Post
I ordered and installed a set on my wife's X2. She and I both agree they are so much better than the cheap stick on's I had installed. The also fit so well the look like standard equipment. I have read in the grape vine that 2021 X2's will have a real side warning.
Glad to hear you like them! I inquired many times about being a forum sponsor but no one ever emailed me back. In the meantime, I wanted to engage with people buying our product and they banned me in the blink of an eye. Not sure why when they say become a sponsor and no one returns your enquiry....

I will not actively promote the product any longer until one day they get back to me, just another member here. I hope you continue to enjoy the product!!

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X2 F39 (2017 - current)
Today's Posts Search