Tools, First Aid, Fob, Flashlight Tisher BMW with Part #'s - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Bimmer4life Bimmer4life is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: FL
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 417
Mein Auto: 2011 335i
Tools, First Aid, Fob, Flashlight Tisher BMW with Part #'s

I've had my car for about 1 week and these accessories came today, thought it might help others who need part #'s. I really wanted the mini led flashlight that fit in the glove box, it took me awhile but finally found the right part # that fits in this space. I was really suprised at how bright the led flashlight is, I hope you can see from the pic it's pretty bright. My car came with the tow hook and screwdriver but missing the sunroof tool and wrench. I didn't need the wheel lock for the tool kit. I am keeping the runflats, my 2011 335i E90 w/ sport pkg came with Bridgestone Potenza runflats, they are amazingly quiet I am really impressed with them, the dealer said they were 3rd gen runflats and they improved them alot.

Tischer BMW

First Aid Kit 82-11-1-469-062 $20.80
Leather Black Fob 80-23-2-149-936 $18.00 (lol the fob is made in china)
Open End Spanner 71-11-1-182-747 (small wrench) $4.53
Flashlight, LED 63-31-9-148-677 $11.08 (this is the round mini flashlight that fits perfectly in the glove box space)
Emergency Operation (sunroof tool) 54-10-7-199-321 $1.12 (I may go broke buying this one)

I feel complete now.








Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-17-2010, 01:39 PM
GiaGiaJa's Avatar
GiaGiaJa GiaGiaJa is offline
Don't Judge Me!
Location: 36.19N 115.22W
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,429
Send a message via Yahoo to GiaGiaJa
Mein Auto: Sedan 328i iDrive AT
$55.53 well spent for you. So far...I only can spend on the flashlight....round mini flashlight that fits perfectly in my purse.
__________________

Ohhhhh.... The ultimate attraction
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Kilgore Trout's Avatar
Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout is offline
Chicks dig Wagons!
Location: Stuck in traffic south of Burbank
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,846
Mein Auto: E91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4life View Post
I've had my car for about 1 week and these accessories came today, thought it might help others who need part #'s. I really wanted the mini led flashlight that fit in the glove box, it took me awhile but finally found the right part # that fits in this space. I was really suprised at how bright the led flashlight is, I hope you can see from the pic it's pretty bright. My car came with the tow hook and screwdriver but missing the sunroof tool and wrench. I didn't need the wheel lock for the tool kit. I am keeping the runflats, my 2011 335i E90 w/ sport pkg came with Bridgestone Potenza runflats, they are amazingly quiet I am really impressed with them, the dealer said they were 3rd gen runflats and they improved them alot.

Tischer BMW

First Aid Kit 82-11-1-469-062 $20.80
Leather Black Fob 80-23-2-149-936 $18.00 (lol the fob is made in china)
Open End Spanner 71-11-1-182-747 (small wrench) $4.53
Flashlight, LED 63-31-9-148-677 $11.08 (this is the round mini flashlight that fits perfectly in the glove box space)
Emergency Operation (sunroof tool) 54-10-7-199-321 $1.12 (I may go broke buying this one)

I feel complete now.

Don't believe everything the dealer tells you. Those are 2GL Runflats. 3rd gen is not even available yet.
__________________
2009 E91 Montego Blue w/ Gray Dakota 6AT ZPP/Logic7/Sirius/Idrive/Butt warmers/6FL/PCD/CA/6NL/Xenons
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,614
Mein Auto: 2009 328i E93 MT
Just when I thought I had just about every oem accessory added - now I have to do the flashlight too!

Thanks for the P/N it will make it much easier.
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Kilgore Trout's Avatar
Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout is offline
Chicks dig Wagons!
Location: Stuck in traffic south of Burbank
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,846
Mein Auto: E91
You gotta order that part number too, and not the flashlights listed in the BMW accessory catalog (which will not fit in that little slot in the glove compartment).

I have it. It was kind of a pointless purchase, but came in handy at least once.
__________________
2009 E91 Montego Blue w/ Gray Dakota 6AT ZPP/Logic7/Sirius/Idrive/Butt warmers/6FL/PCD/CA/6NL/Xenons
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,614
Mein Auto: 2009 328i E93 MT
Brought to mind for me a number of years ago when my mom got the glove box flash light as a stocking stuffer for my dad for his 540!
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Vulpes Vulpes is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: 2007 328i, Montego Blue
Good post.. Got me thinking about mine as well.. I just picked up a used 2007 328i, and had a few questions about these trunk items..

(See attached pictures for explanation)
1. I assume the hook at the top of the trunk opening is to hold the floor cover in place when opening it?

2. I am missing two items in the tool box.. What are they and do I need them? I think one is a socket perhaps and the other looks like a screw driver?

3. What is this holder on the left upper side of my trunk? Looks like it is suppose to hold a jack, but why would a jack be in a car with run flats?

4. Should the pit under the trunk floor have some sort of compartment organizer over it? I looked at another car in my search and it did have some sort of organizer in it.. Just wondering if that was an option extra or standard..

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trunk01.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	259201   Click image for larger version

Name:	trunk02.jpg
Views:	992
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	259202   Click image for larger version

Name:	trunk03.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	259203   Click image for larger version

Name:	trunk04.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	259204  
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 PM
S93D S93D is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: North America
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 719
Mein Auto: BMW
Other than the BMW pouch, the first aid kit is inadequate and expensive for what you get. I can see what people want it though.

I totally disagree with the wrench. You can get a set of wrenches on sale for $10 and you get different sizes. Furthermore, the on sale wrenches are box wrenches which are far better than the BMW wrench which easily slips off.

I do like the flashlight.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Inline Sixer's Avatar
Inline Sixer Inline Sixer is offline
smooth like butter
Location: Northeast Ohio
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,541
Mein Auto: Tesla Model S| BMW F15 X5
The "tool" kit would be applicable for some Audi drivers out there, should you encounter one.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Bimmer4life Bimmer4life is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: FL
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 417
Mein Auto: 2011 335i
You r missing the wheel lock and the screwdriver see my pic above. The screwdriver doubles one side is flat and the other side is phillips. I don't think the wheel lock is even necessary if u have runflats.

Re tools: l just hate empty spaces that are suppose to be full. I prob will never even use them bit having them makes me complete. Ha. I was impressed with the led flashlight really bright. Yeah it took me awhile to find the correct part # if u order be sure to use the # I posted cause that is the exact size that fits.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:31 AM
AngryScientist AngryScientist is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: nj
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 328i
is the wrench for something specific?

i keep a pretty comprehensive tool kit in the trunk for various purposes, whats special about this wrench?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:31 AM
LandsharkBMW LandsharkBMW is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: PA
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 114
Mein Auto: 2011 328xi saloon,2006 H3
I had no idea thats where my leather book of manuals is supposed to go. It was handed to me in the dealer and I thought there's no way this is going in my glove box. It's been on my kitchen table ever since.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:41 AM
DaveZ_PDX DaveZ_PDX is offline
Registered User
Location: Portland, OR
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Mein Auto: 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Fox View Post
Good post.. Got me thinking about mine as well.. I just picked up a used 2007 328i, and had a few questions about these trunk items..

(See attached pictures for explanation)
1. I assume the hook at the top of the trunk opening is to hold the floor cover in place when opening it?

2. I am missing two items in the tool box.. What are they and do I need them? I think one is a socket perhaps and the other looks like a screw driver?

3. What is this holder on the left upper side of my trunk? Looks like it is suppose to hold a jack, but why would a jack be in a car with run flats?

4. Should the pit under the trunk floor have some sort of compartment organizer over it? I looked at another car in my search and it did have some sort of organizer in it.. Just wondering if that was an option extra or standard..

Thanks
First off GREAT THREAD - I did not even know about the tools hiding under that piece of grey carpet. had the car a year now...

Randall, I also have an '07 328. I don't have (what appears to be) a jack mount shown in the upper L of your trunk - just holes. The toolbox is missing the screwdriver and wheel lock in your photo. There is no organizer in my storage area, but there is a carpeted insert.
__________________
Loving the 328i Sport. 6 cylinders. 6 speeds, 4 wheels, one clutch...what else do you need?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Bimmer4life Bimmer4life is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: FL
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 417
Mein Auto: 2011 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ_PDX View Post
First off GREAT THREAD - I did not even know about the tools hiding under that piece of grey carpet. had the car a year now....
Yeah it took me awhile too to figure out where the heck they were, then I saw this symbol (see circled pic below), you must have missed it too, huh?

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Vulpes Vulpes is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: 2007 328i, Montego Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ_PDX View Post
Randall, I also have an '07 328. I don't have (what appears to be) a jack mount shown in the upper L of your trunk - just holes. The toolbox is missing the screwdriver and wheel lock in your photo. There is no organizer in my storage area, but there is a carpeted insert.
Ok.. Good to know.. I guess I will research the jack mount some more.. Mine was probably one of the first few off the line, so perhaps they goofed and put that in.. Who knows..

R
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 PM
koboldBlue koboldBlue is offline
Registered User
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 335i
The bracket on the left of the truck is for the emergency triangle.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 PM
koboldBlue koboldBlue is offline
Registered User
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 335i
The bracket on the left of the trunk is for the emergency triangle.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-23-2010, 03:44 AM
BerfsBimmer's Avatar
BerfsBimmer BerfsBimmer is offline
Boosted Bavarian
Location: DFW, TX
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,272
Mein Auto: '08 335Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScientist View Post
is the wrench for something specific?
My '08 came with a 10mm/13mm open ended wrench. The 10mm fits the battery terminals. Not sure what the 13mm fits.
__________________
https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93468&dateline=1203123566
'08 E92 SpaceGray/Gray/Burl/ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/Step/Nav/CA/6FL/HD/Original HPFP
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Ilovemycar Ilovemycar is offline
wooohooo
Location: CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,909
Mein Auto: '08 335i coupe 6MT sport
I'm going to order the flashlight, first aid kit, and sunroof tool, haha. I have a first aid kit, but it's not shaped to that holder, and I'll just throw the old one in the truck which doesn't have a kit right now. Thanks for spending my money!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Vulpes Vulpes is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: 2007 328i, Montego Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboldBlue View Post
The bracket on the left of the truck is for the emergency triangle.
Thanks.. You saved me a lot of research.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-24-2010, 08:55 PM
ice2x01 ice2x01 is offline
Registered User
Location: Cairo, Egypt
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: 2010 316i
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboldBlue View Post
The bracket on the left of the trunk is for the emergency triangle.


My emergency triangle is in the trunk lid ?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Ilovemycar Ilovemycar is offline
wooohooo
Location: CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,909
Mein Auto: '08 335i coupe 6MT sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice2x01 View Post
My emergency triangle is in the trunk lid ?
I don't have one. I do have a couple of light sticks in the glove compartment. I was curious about triangles too after this thread. I think* Nordic Kat might have had one installed, can't quite recall, but maybe I can be bothered to run a search in the future, but then again maybe it's a different install anyways with a vert. I don't see anything resembling a triangle bracket in my trunk.

So I was ready to pull the trigger on a few of these items, but the shipping at +$14 stopped me for the moment. I'm thinking of stopping by the local BMW parts store to see if I could spend less that way.

I was talking about this stuff with one of my friends last night, so I showed him the various hiding places/spots in my vehicle. He sees the glow-in-the-dark emergency trunk release and asks what it was, so I ended up going inside the trunk (took some effort getting in there haha), and pulled on it. Yep, it works!

Merry Xmas all.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Crimson Crimson is offline
Registered User
Location: California
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: .
I just tried to order the flashlight from Tischer and was informed that they are no longer available.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-30-2010, 12:26 AM
BMWenthusiast's Avatar
BMWenthusiast BMWenthusiast is offline
Lurking around since 2005
Location: Pasadena, CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,349
Send a message via AIM to BMWenthusiast Send a message via MSN to BMWenthusiast
Mein Auto: E90 2006 BMW 330i
Definitely going to order the flashlight and the first aid kit when I head in to the service department early next week. Thanks for the Parts Numbers and the Pics!
__________________
** Removed - Reported malware from the domain **
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,614
Mein Auto: 2009 328i E93 MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemycar View Post
I don't have one. I do have a couple of light sticks in the glove compartment. I was curious about triangles too after this thread. I think* Nordic Kat might have had one installed, can't quite recall, but maybe I can be bothered to run a search in the future, but then again maybe it's a different install anyways with a vert. I don't see anything resembling a triangle bracket in my trunk.

Merry Xmas all.
Good Memory!
Yes, I did the warning triangle install. I had to install the brackets too. IIRC correctly for the coupe, the spot for it is the left trunk wall in contrast to the 'vert which is the trunk lid.
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
flashlight, tischer


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.