5 Series LCI - Order - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer

Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors from supporting BMW dealerships. Get all of your BMW pricing, ordering, buying, financing, and leasing questions answered here!

Old 05-28-2020, 04:35 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2017 BMW 530xi M-Sport
5 Series LCI - Order

Anyone know when the BMW 5 Series LCI be available for order and when the online configurator will be changed to the LCI? Seems like most other Countries, except US the configurator has already been updated.

If ordering, are eta’s for delivery a couple months after production starts? Are there usually any type of incentives then too?

Not much talk about the 5 Series LCI on here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2020, 05:50 AM
///Monkeyazz Duck

Mein Auto: 540i; 330i
In theory, the LCI is available for order now. You will need to find a dealer with a configurable allocation AND one who is not scrambling and short-staffed because of COVID and has the time to work with you. The May programs are extremely attractive, and most dealers I know are flat out trying to get butts into cars before the end of the month. You will likely get more responses if you wait 2 weeks.

BMWUSA has historically not changed the configurator until the new model is on dealer lots. People can use the configurator to see exactly what options are on a vheicle in inventory, and exactly what the costs are. Not at all helpful if you want to order an LCI but that's the way BMWUSA rolls. Your best bet is to use the Ordering and Pricing Guides that Jon has posted as stickies.

There are rarely incentives on an LCI model. There is usually more sales support on the outgoing, pre-LCI version.

And there is not much chatter about the LCI because (a) not much information has been released, (b) there doesn't appear to be much difference from the pre-LCI's, and (c) BF is pretty much dead. You may have more luck at the "other" BMW enthusiast site.

2020 540i MSport
2017 330i Sport

Prior BMW's
2018 340i RWD 6MT MSport
2017 540i MSport
2016 428 GC MSport
2015 X1 35i xDrive
2015 X1 28i xDrive
2014 535i MSport
2014 328i SportWagon
2011 535ix MSport
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Technic
Old 05-28-2020, 05:58 AM

Thank you for the info. I have not found an Ordering and Pricing guide yet, so don't think it has been posted yet. Too about BF pretty much dead. This has always been a great forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2020, 10:12 AM

Also - being that you can't even order a 2020 5 Series now, BMW should change the configurator like every other Country seems to have done. Makes no sense. Frustrating...

I am may skip BMW this time and go Tesla.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:20 AM

Mein Auto: 2020 M340i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBV View Post
Anyone know when the BMW 5 Series LCI be available for order and when the online configurator will be changed to the LCI? Seems like most other Countries, except US the configurator has already been updated.

If ordering, are eta’s for delivery a couple months after production starts? Are there usually any type of incentives then too?

Not much talk about the 5 Series LCI on here.
Deliveries are supposed to start in July. There are no ordering guides available yet but they can be ordered. I've ordered 2 M550's for clients already
Old 05-28-2020, 07:27 PM
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBV View Post
Thank you for the info. I have not found an Ordering and Pricing guide yet, so don't think it has been posted yet. Too about BF pretty much dead. This has always been a great forum.

I have all of the ordering guides now pretty much but for 5ers...

I have two LCI M5 orders in the system though! Cool new colors, a few changes.

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Today's Posts Search