Inherited a 84' 533i updated with photos - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E28 (1982 - 1988)

E28 (1982 - 1988)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2011, 07:46 PM

Mein Auto: 533i
Inherited a 84' 533i updated with photos

Hello all,

My wife inherited her fathers 533i. We would like to keep the car but there are 3 sisters involved and the easiest thing to keep the peace would be to sell it. I was hoping some of you experts could give me an idea of what this car would be worth. The car has been garaged for the last 10+ years the tabs on the plates are dated 1999. I would rate it as in very good condition not prefect but pretty darn nice. It is Black with tan leather interior. It shows 122k for mileage. The paint is nice and shiny, the seats are clean with no tears. carpet is good. sunroof and power everything. Any advice would be much appreciated. Is there any options that I should look for that would make this car more desirable? I just want to make sure we get a fair price for the car because at this point I have no idea what to ask for it.

Thanks
Jon

Last edited by Day2Day; 06-12-2011 at 02:01 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E28 (1982 - 1988)
Today's Posts Search