BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need wiring diagram for horns! Please help!

8K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Doug Huffman 
#1 ·
Hi guys!

I'm trying to find the wiring diagram for a 330Ci (E46). I'm having a lot of trouble trying to wire the horns on. I've checked out the link to BMW-Planet's wiring diagram, but I can't install the software to allow me to look at it. Can anyone help? I just need a screen cap of what the horn system looks like on the wiring diagram. Thank you! <3

#2 ·
I feel your pain. I was going to suggest Bentley but I looked and it is useless.

The e36 Bentley was somewhat useful but this book so-far from an electrical standpoint is a POC. What happened to those guys between the e36 and the e46.

We need a good source of electrical documentation for our cars! I'll have to try my luck with BMW-Planet. I will be working on the stereo and need decent documents.

Phil

#3 ·
Ever find anything ? I believe my car was in a front end collision and I am upgrading to hella horns because I could only hear the low pitch horn , I found the high pitch horn and cannot seem to locate the low pitch horn or even the wiring for the horn, could someone please help me locate the low pitch wiring?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

#7 ·
I have a 2004 330ci convertible. This time around when I opened your link it came up in English. Weird... anyways, I appreciate your attempt to help me but I’m too illiterate to navigate that website far enough to find horn wiring. I tried finding it but had no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.