BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  augusto quijano 
#1 · (Edited)
2018 M3 pricing

2018 BMW M3 Sedan

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW M3 pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • LED Headlights (5A2) replace Xenon adaptive headlights (522+524), which are no longer offered
  • The illuminated matte-chrome M badge on the seat has been redesigned to high gloss black, and includes the M3 model name.
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology is standard

Lines and Package changes:
  • Competition Package (ZCP)
    • New 20-inch wheel (2CQ) M Forged Black Star-Spoke Wheels Style 666 M with Mixed Performance Tires now available

2018 BMW M3 Sedan Pricing:

See less See more
#9 ·
How difficult is it to special order the cars with "paint to sample" colors...I've seen Nardo gray and that Lambo gray color. Clearly its being done, does anyone know how much it costs to go that route? Its a bit disheartening to know dealers dont put that out there. I tried to order a car from a dealer and they never mentioned anything like that.

#12 ·
Forgive what is perhaps a dumb question, is the 2018 M3 still able to be ordered / configured? I reached out to my dealership and supposedly they can still be ordered however the dealer has to have an allotment and I don't think my dealer does.

Been doing some Google searching on it, appears to be production through May 2018.

#14 ·
Trying to track my M4

2018 M3 pricing

2018 BMW M3 Sedan

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW M3 pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • LED Headlights (5A2) replace Xenon adaptive headlights (522+524), which are no longer offered
  • The illuminated matte-chrome M badge on the seat has been redesigned to high gloss black, and includes the M3 model name.
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology is standard

Lines and Package changes:
  • Competition Package (ZCP)
    • New 20-inch wheel (2CQ) M Forged Black Star-Spoke Wheels Style 666 M with Mixed Performance Tires now available

2018 BMW M3 Sedan Pricing:
Maybe I haven´t tell it here, at bimmerfest, so here it is
I sold my 2011 E90 M3 and ordered a brand new M4 competition pack in individual exterior and interior (British racing green & golden brown)
I asked the special config in november 2018 and, finally last week, receive an email with a seven digit prodution order
I found a link to track how the order (my car) is going, but nevertheless, the site to ask for blocked me because I live in Mexico (www.bmwusa.com)
Is there any other way to track how my car is going?
Thanks!

#15 ·
Maybe I haven´t tell it here, at bimmerfest, so here it is
I sold my 2011 E90 M3 and ordered a brand new M4 competition pack in individual exterior and interior (British racing green & golden brown)
I asked the special config in november 2018 and, finally last week, receive an email with a seven digit prodution order
I found a link to track how the order (my car) is going, but nevertheless, the site to ask for blocked me because I live in Mexico (www.bmwusa.com)
Is there any other way to track how my car is going?
Thanks!

#17 ·
Finally!!!!!

Hello bimmerfest friends
I wrote how in october about my order of a brand new M4 was accepted...
Anyway, after 8 months and a half, my car is here, at the local dealer
All the time was particulary stressed, because here in Mexico, we can´t track or know how is your car doing
Because of the delay, it came as a 2020 and I want to share the joy of own an M4 ordered as I asked
Hope you liked it
BR

Attachments

#18 ·
Hello bimmerfest friends
I wrote how in october about my order of a brand new M4 was accepted...
Anyway, after 8 months and a half, my car is here, at the local dealer
All the time was particulary stressed, because here in Mexico, we can´t track or know how is your car doing
Because of the delay, it came as a 2020 and I want to share the joy of own an M4 ordered as I asked
Hope you liked it
BR
Wow, that looks pretty sweet! Where did the original color come from? Jaguar? Is that Amaro Brown or Golden Brown on the interior?

#19 ·
mdchiknik,
As long as I knomw, British Racing Green used to be the color for the brit team in motor sports (Vanhall, Bentley, BRM)
Blue were for the french teams, as red is the color for the italians (Maserati, Alfa, Ferrari) and silver the germans...all of this back on time!!
I saw this color in a thread here at bimmerfest about individual colors and the combo with amaro brown looked awsome
The BMW dealer at my country Mexico, warned me that this colour may delay the delivery, but once you made up yoir mind (that was very hard I must say) and reading all the testimonials of you guys, the new new car worth it.....the BMW guys told me that there is no other car in Mexico with that combo, but I have seen pictures of the BRG in M4 from Canada
I am happy you liked mate
Thanks for wrinting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.