BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2019 X6 M left overs in Long Beach Blue + Mugello Red?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BavarianDoc 
#1 ·
Can one of the dealers do a search and let me know if there's any 2019 X6 M left overs in US?

I see they have nice incentive for leasing.

I am looking for one in Long Beach Blue + Mugello Red. Other options are less important.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Hate to say it, but the dealer participation in these forums is spotty these days. They are a couple still around, but don't post quite as often. You are probably better off emailing them directly if you are looking for a quick response.

#6 · (Edited)
I show two blue cars without red leather (Cars.com). Classic BMW in Plano Texas and BMW of San Diego. Most of the red leather cars are paired with white, gray and black. The Superman combo is a tough sell hence why you can't find one on the ground. I doubt there is a dealer anywhere that would order that combo for inventory. FWIW, mine is mineral white over red...looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
I have a white and red X6m......... please contact me if you will consider that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.