FOR SALE: 85 635 Euro Spec - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > E24 (1976 - 1989)

E24 (1976 - 1989)
The BMW 6 Series (E24) was the first variant of the 6 series produced by BMW from 1976 through 1989.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:52 PM

Mein Auto: 1985 BMW 635Csi
FOR SALE: 85 635 Euro Spec

I have an '85 635csi in manual. Schwarz over Schwarz interior. It is a grey market car and was imported in 1985. It runs great and has plenty of power. Thanks to higher compression (10.0:1) it has 218bhp/5500rpm 228lb.ft/4000rpm vs. USA spec: 8.0:1 185bhp/5400rpm 214lb.ft/4000rpm.
Interior and exterior are both in good shape and the exterior has been re-painted. The seam for the driver outer bolsters have been redone with new leather. - See picture of seats.
New tailamps and outer side markers. Also has new headlamps that are proper spec H1/H4 (outer), H1 (inner in French yellow) these are the real deal and are superb, especially when compared to the sealed beams that were on it when federalized.
Mechanicals are in excellent shape: New injectors, used but very good afm, spark plugs replaced, new manifold gasket and 90 degree boot along with air filter. Oil and coolant have been flushed recently and it has a new temp sensor. So many things to list, sorry if I am boring you...

Hydroboost system PS been completely reworked(new hoses (high & low pressure, power steering pump, accumulator, sensors. Brake fluid done.
Suspension has been replaced w/new bilstein struts(F/R), strut mounts (F/R), sway bar end links.

List of things done:
Front bumper chrome
Front bumper parts
Left Bumper bracket
Right bumper bracket
Driver bolsters
Tail lamps, sidemarkers
Headlamp setup
Injectors
AFM, boot, air filter
Temp Sensor
Power steering pump
Brake Fluid pressure sensor x2 (high&low)
High & low pressure hoses
Accumulator
Bilstein HD shocks, front sway bar drop links, strut tower mounts, etc.
Fuel Filter, Hose, High Pressure Fuel pump
FPR

Manual trans fluid and rear differential fluid has been changed along with engine oil and filter. Brake service has been performed along with a valve adjustment. Coolant flush approximately 6 months ago and filled with BMW Blue Coolant w/DI water.
Tires are in good shape (2 years old, only about 500 miles of use) and it has a brand new set of Borbet rims

Lots of work done to bring this baby to the condition it is in now.

Looking for $16000 on it. It's rare car in a good color combo w/sport seats, euro lights, and a manual trans

Clean title in my name

The M5 knockoffs are gone and have been replaced.

Google Drive for pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...E0?usp=sharing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	815645  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2020, 05:38 PM

Mein Auto:
willing buyer

Hi SrShark, I am in Saginaw Texas and am looking for the right shark. If you still have yours, call me at 817-703-8792 Scott

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > E24 (1976 - 1989)
Today's Posts Search