2016 M4 is Stateside - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M3 & M4 > F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)

F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)
F80 BMW M3 sedan, F82 BMW M4 coupe and F83 M4 convertible forum. This 5th generation M3 and all new M4 features a 3.0 liter twin turbo engine (engine code S55) 425hp and 406lbs of torque! Heavy use of light weight materials makes this generation lighter and faster then the outgoing E9x M3.

Old 08-10-2015, 10:15 PM

Mein Auto: 2016 BMW M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Hi GPS - Your M4 looks great! I'm in Columbus and waiting on a week 38 build M3.

I'm not going to install my front plate either. Will keep it in the trunk. I don't have one installed on my other car.

Enjoy the new ride!
I'm in the Columbus area also. I would love to see yours when you get it and at the same time show off mine. Kelly or MAG?

Current : 2016 M4, Lighting and Executive packages, Adaptive M Suspension, DCT, Power rear shade, Black alloy wheels, M performance stainless pedal covers, Turner performance Module, aFe magnum Force intake, 10mm wheel spacers.
Other current: 2013 Mercedes GLK and 2011 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab
Traded: 2013 Corvette GS for M4
Past BMW's: 2003 530i 4 Dr. and 1998 M3 4 Dr

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Last edited by GPS/M4; 08-25-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiboyca View Post
I have had 3 cars with the same Sonoma interior and I have never had an issue, so i think he will be just fine.
The wife drives a Mercedes GLK with very light beige interior. Blue jean dye does rub off on the seats but a little leather cleaner once in a while and I'm good to go.

Current : 2016 M4, Lighting and Executive packages, Adaptive M Suspension, DCT, Power rear shade, Black alloy wheels, M performance stainless pedal covers, Turner performance Module, aFe magnum Force intake, 10mm wheel spacers.

Old 08-12-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwave View Post
Looks incredible and enjoy it! My '16 M3 arrived in the States on Friday - Hope to have it this coming week.
Ours were probably on the same boat since mine arrived in Baltimore, MD on 08/02/15. Only took 5 days to pass inspection and be delivered to my dealership here in Ohio. Enjoy and post Pics.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Honda Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS/M4 View Post
I'm in the Columbus area also. I would love to see yours when you get it and at the same time show off mine. Kelly or MAG?

Your M4 looks GREAT! I love the color combo and the black grill surrounds.

I had to go M3 due to having three children (6/4/2weeks) for the times I need to shuttle them around.

I would love to meet up. I live in Galena. I work from home most days so I could meet up over lunch during the week.

I have a good friend that is a CA at Kelly and really wanted to go through them. However, they did not have any allocations. And even if they did they could not come anywhere close to the price I secured. I went through a very high volume dealer part of the Penske chain of dealerships. United BMW Roswell is the name of the dealership the guy I worked with works out of. However, I believe he had access to all of Penske's allocations.

PM me you contact info and I'll reach out after my return from the PCD.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:25 AM

Mein Auto: 2016 M3 DCT
I will post some pics as soon as I get my paws on the car. As of yesterday it was still at the VPC in Brunswick GA and now my hopes for delivery Saturday are dimming. My original delivery was supposed to be around June 10, but my '15 was destroyed in the fire on the ARC Courage off the coast of England.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Leave gun. Take Canoli.

Mein Auto: YMB M4, Jeep Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Hi GPS - Your M4 looks great! I'm in Columbus and waiting on a week 38 build M3.

I'm not going to install my front plate either. Will keep it in the trunk. I don't have one installed on my other car.

Enjoy the new ride!
Great looking car! I've only seen 1 other 4 series around Dayton and zero M4's ever.

I've been driving around Ohio with no front plate for the last 8-10 years. I've only been stopped one time, at 3am on a back road by a state trooper. He just gave me a little warning index card sized thing. It was a pleasant stop. I actually risked it after getting back from 2 of my ED and drove around with my Euro plate on the back of the car since its the same number as the US plate I was waiting for in the mail and had the paper for in the rear window like I was supposed to. I almost kind of wanted to get stopped to see how the conversation would go, but not all that much. I'm hoping for an M4 after my current lease is up depending on how the ED numbers look for it. My CA was going to run some numbers to give me a ballpark idea.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:22 PM

Mein Auto: F82 M4
New to Columbus and new to the bmw fam. Picking up an m4 in a week or two. Would def love to connect with anyone in the Columbus area if anyone's down.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M3 & M4 > F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - Current)
Today's Posts Search