BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Ask coding help please

745 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mike11 
#1 ·
04 745li
When I got the car I had no sound from anything, I replaced the ask which is a little different than the one that one in the car, original did not have mode,am,fm buttons on the front the one I put in does, I now have sound and CD player works fine but I can not tune the radio and get nothing from the radio... I already tried changing both modules in the back pillar and it***8217;s doing the same thing..... so I need to recode this ask to the car ? I never did anything but put it in..... if someone can please help me sort this out I would appreciate it

Thanks

#2 ·
04 745li
When I got the car I had no sound from anything, I replaced the ask which is a little different than the one that one in the car, original did not have mode,am,fm buttons on the front the one I put in does, I now have sound and CD player works fine but I can not tune the radio and get nothing from the radio... I already tried changing both modules in the back pillar and it's doing the same thing..... so I need to recode this ask to the car ? I never did anything but put it in..... if someone can please help me sort this out I would appreciate it

Thanks
what year is your car ?
more than likely you have an 06 up Ask & your car is 02 to 05 .
You need to put an 06/07 At Tuner in the C pillar ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.