BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

95 325is/ac schnitzer

3K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  kanovic 
#1 · (Edited)
FS 95 325is/ac schnitzer

well the time has come to let it go:cry: i just have another project i want to get a hold of so this one has to go..anyways the car is a 95 it has 192k on it but runs absolutely perfect, i just replaced the vanos unit in it and no more rattle and it pulls so much harder throughout the rpm range..it is lowered with eibach springs and eibach struts, has ac schnitzer front bumper,side skirts,and rear window, engine is pretty much stock beside a no name intake..anyways i know this isn't the classifieds but oh well i will post it anyways here are some pictures and you can email me if you need more pics or questions..the asking price is 5800obo thanks

See less See more
#20 ·
they are beyern mesh rears are 9.5 fronts are 9 running 235/35/29 front and 265/30/19 rears
it might be getting traded for flame suit on lol civic turbo put 400whp at 11 psi hahah a lot of power to the wrong wheels but a run car none the less :D

#23 ·
Yea had to roll my rear fenders....and usama thanks mean man its getting traded for that civic silly so i wont be selling it i will be trade it unless i hate the car then im keep mine and put a s52 around may or so...we'll just see what happens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.