All BMWs Ista+ download link - no request - Page 3 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 09-29-2017, 01:18 AM

Mein Auto: F800GS
Can anyone share link for full sdp for the current version in post 1. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 xDrive35d
Struggling to get the Rheingold.7z file to download. Paid for a lite membership for the month in order to grab large files, but Chrome bombs out when I get to the 10gb mark, stating I've run out of HTML5 storage space.

Tried Megadownloader, and that fails to start, with error:
Download stopped because there were too many connection errors (101).
Last error:
* File code: BnQXBSiY
* Error type: Connection error.
* Internal info: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at MegaDownloader.FileDownloader.ChunkDownloader_DoWo rk(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Sounds like Mega made some changes, but I'm not sure why I'm having issues still with the paid membership. Tips?
Old 09-29-2017, 01:14 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Struggling to get the Rheingold.7z file to download. Paid for a lite membership for the month in order to grab large files, but Chrome bombs out when I get to the 10gb mark, stating I've run out of HTML5 storage space.

Last error:
* Internal info: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.
at MegaDownloader.FileDownloader.ChunkDownloader_DoWo rk(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Sounds like Mega made some changes, but I'm not sure why I'm having issues still with the paid membership. Tips?
If you bought a subscription, you should be using MegaSync. Download it from Mega site and install, then go back to the link and use MegaSync to download.
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2017, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: Test Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post

Last error:

download tips

Try MegaSync
Old 10-04-2017, 09:28 PM

Mein Auto: 535i M-Sport SAT
Anyone have an issue with this version of ISTA+ where it takes forever to connect to car then it throws a resources error?
Old 10-05-2017, 05:37 AM

Mein Auto: 02/2005 e46 320d fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHamby View Post
Same errors. Tried it on 6 different BMWs and 3 different computers.

If i hook the cable up and try to read vehicle i get "vehicle could not be identified ... the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated"

If i plug in the vin myself i just get yellow caution boxes everywhere with "the online connection to central services has been disrupted"

Fault memory box i cant even clock on. I would even go to say that its my cable perhaps but that dont explain the yellow boxes i dont think.

INPA works fine for the most part. Cant ready any car with a M54 for some reason but everything else i have works pretty well. few errors here and there but nothing crazy.

What cable type do you have and what car? I had a simmilar problem with my e46 and needed to bridge the pins 7 and 8. After that it worked.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:52 PM

Mein Auto: BMW
SDP Service Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14TLC View Post
Can anyone share link for full sdp for the current version in post 1. Thanks
I'm looking to source sdp for programming in ISTA too, did you manage to find a link?

Thanks,
Old 10-26-2017, 05:49 PM

Mein Auto: F10 535xdrive, E46 M3
Reclaim and Shawn, I followed your instructions to download the instructions first, read them, then proceeded. It took all night long (no Lionel Richie jokes) to download from mega, and on the free account it paused and waited because of the bandwidth usage, but I didn't care as I was going to work anyway the next morning. By the time I got home it was all downloaded. Installation at that point probably took another hour for everything (.net, EasyBMWTools, etc.) but all in all it worked flawlessly. First try and I was in, talking to my F10 550.

You guys are awesome, I hope to be able to give back to the forum in some useful way. I have a dozen faults in my car right now and from the 15 minutes so far I've spent sniffing around in ISTA-D it has already saved me time by pointing me to the first part that I need to check for rodent chewing wires damage.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:56 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro826 View Post
Reclaim and Shawn, I followed your instructions to download the instructions first, read them, then proceeded. It took all night long (no Lionel Richie jokes) to download from mega, and on the free account it paused and waited because of the bandwidth usage, but I didn't care as I was going to work anyway the next morning. By the time I got home it was all downloaded. Installation at that point probably took another hour for everything (.net, EasyBMWTools, etc.) but all in all it worked flawlessly. First try and I was in, talking to my F10 550.

You guys are awesome, I hope to be able to give back to the forum in some useful way. I have a dozen faults in my car right now and from the 15 minutes so far I've spent sniffing around in ISTA-D it has already saved me time by pointing me to the first part that I need to check for rodent chewing wires damage.

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:09 PM

Mein Auto: F10 535xdrive, E46 M3
Clearly you mis-read my post, I had asked for NO Lionel Richie jokes. LOL! Anyway, thank you guys for being champions of this effort. For guys like me that enjoy working on their own bimmers this tool is obviously invaluable. Especially when these f'ing mice and rabbits I have keep chewing up wires and causing "sensor fault" faults in my cars!!! I need a shotgun...

Edit: look at what the little b*stard did to the steering angle sensor wires...or should I say, uhh, the wires that USED TO BE THERE!!!! Good gawd!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171101_165306.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	701225  

Last edited by Fro826; 11-01-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro826 View Post
Clearly you mis-read my post, I had asked for NO Lionel Richie jokes. LOL! Anyway, thank you guys for being champions of this effort. For guys like me that enjoy working on their own bimmers this tool is obviously invaluable. Especially when these f'ing mice and rabbits I have keep chewing up wires and causing "sensor fault" faults in my cars!!! I need a shotgun...
You're welcome. Also consider adding a cat or two as a prevention measure
Old 10-31-2017, 10:32 AM

Mein Auto: X5 F15, Z4 E85
Hello, tried installing on windows 10x64, also windos7x64 and I get this error when I scan a car : Not enough system resources. after I click ok I can see the error codes, but if I try to enter programming it says that I have to test the car. Do you have a fix for this ? Thanks
Old 10-31-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiri439 View Post
Hello, tried installing on windows 10x64, also windos7x64 and I get this error when I scan a car : Not enough system resources. after I click ok I can see the error codes, but if I try to enter programming it says that I have to test the car. Do you have a fix for this ? Thanks
Programming with ISTA+ is only possible with Programming Data (SDP) and ICOM AND only for F series and beyond. Read the ISTA+ Beginners Guide in the other sticky.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:28 PM

Mein Auto: X5 F15, Z4 E85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
Programming with ISTA+ is only possible with Programming Data (SDP) and ICOM AND only for F series and beyond. Read the ISTA+ Beginners Guide in the other sticky.
Ok thanks for the quick reply, I learned that progamming is done with e-sys, but the other errror with not enough resources, does that affect ista+ ?
Old 10-31-2017, 03:14 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 xDrive35d
Any troubleshooting suggestions for being unable to connect? INPA connects on my E70, but I get a generic unable yo connect message with ISTA, with no ability to expand details.

I've gone carefully through the setup instructions, made sure the trio of INI files match ports and connection methods, killed the Rheingold folder, cleared reg keys and gone from step 3 through the rest of the install instructions with UAC and firewall disabled.

It's a basic Windows 10 x64 build on a ThinkPad with i5.

After the initial setup, I got the 0015 "host not found" message. Now, it gets to a point where it displays the vehicle data page, then fails on validation.

Ideas?

ETA: Got it!

Found a post somewhere around here that mentioned DCan tools. Once I forced it to D at plug-in, I was rocking and rolling. Got my transfer case adaptations reset with ease.

Big thanks to all the dedicated and smart folks who paved the way for my success!

Last edited by basilray; 10-31-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:07 PM

Link removed for updates, new version is 4.08.13 (Refer to 1st post). ETA 48 Hours.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 AM

Link is up
Old 11-09-2017, 02:30 AM

Mein Auto: BMW X5 F15
Hi
I have problems when downloading some folders
- Easy BMWTools
- Net Framework
- ISTA+ installation guide
For the other folders, downloading is O.K

Am I the only one?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc412 View Post
Hi
I have problems when downloading some folders
- Easy BMWTools
- Net Framework
- ISTA+ installation guide
For the other folders, downloading is O.K

Am I the only one?
I downloaded all the mentioned files above on a different computer without any issues. What errors are you getting when downloading?
Old 11-09-2017, 07:25 AM

Mein Auto: BMW X5 F15
Thanks, i've tried again . Now it is O.K
Old 11-12-2017, 01:17 AM

Mein Auto: E46
The problem is always with the whole version of the latest SDP data missing ... Has a nen link to the latest SDP data for 4.08.13?
Because Rheingold can be found everywhere, it would be really good if somebody makes the most recent SDP data, so that you really have a full version ..
Old 11-12-2017, 01:20 AM

Mein Auto: Bmw 530d E60 LCI
Hello. Thanks for all. Anybody have spanish sqlite language?
Old 11-12-2017, 04:38 AM

Mein Auto: X5 Xdrive30d E70LCI 2011
Anyone else having issues with 4.08 specifically? I seem to get "Error: The vehicle could not be identified. Please check the access to the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated." Details button gives "NET-0015: HOST NOT FOUND" which is kind of strange as I'm using a K+DCAN USB cable. This cable and computer with 4.07 detects the car just fine (X5 2011).

Ediabas settings and so on should be ok, at least worked in 4.07.

Oh, and noticed that the manual mentions selecting Ediabas in ISTA through the VCI Config TAB.. but in 4.08 this seems to have been renamed to "Vehicle Interface". Don't know if this is related or some other change related.. could be just cosmetic.

.m
Old 11-12-2017, 07:41 AM

Mein Auto: E46
Where do you get the SDP data version 4.08.11? I have already searched everything and found nothing ..
I found a torrent link but the download should take 3 days
Old 11-12-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver30 View Post
Where do you get the SDP data version 4.08.11? I have already searched everything and found nothing ..
I found a torrent link but the download should take 3 days
SDP is over 100GB, if you already found a torrent, you're better off with it.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search