F020 (F02x, F03x, F08x) Auto fold and sunroof... - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 09-10-2019, 06:55 AM

Mein Auto: F31 320D
Auto fold and sunroof...

Hello guys, I hope you could help me. I have on my F31 comfort access, automaticlly folding mirrors and a sunroof.

I have coded that my mirrors are folding when I'm closing my car over the comfort access. As well I have coded that the sunroof has a delay from 3s.

Unfortunately when I'm closing the car over comfort acces the mirrors are folding and my sunroof close a little bit. I don't understand it because the delay is 3s.

When im doing the same with my radio remote control every thing works as expected.

Somebody an idea?

Regards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Mein Auto: 2016 F26 X4 35d, 2016 X1
Hi,

Are you holding/touching the comfort access door handle until the suroof closes, you may have to hold for 5 seconds or more as you set a 3 sec delay?

The car with probably start with folding the mirrors, check he state of your electric windows then focus on the sunroof.

Cheerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joersch90 View Post
Hello guys, I hope you could help me. I have on my F31 comfort access, automaticlly folding mirrors and a sunroof.

I have coded that my mirrors are folding when I'm closing my car over the comfort access. As well I have coded that the sunroof has a delay from 3s.

Unfortunately when I'm closing the car over comfort acces the mirrors are folding and my sunroof close a little bit. I don't understand it because the delay is 3s.

When im doing the same with my radio remote control every thing works as expected.

Somebody an idea?

Regards.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:32 PM

Mein Auto: F31 320D
Hey thanks for your reply.
No I'm only touching the handle bar so long as I recognize that the mirrors are folding. I'm touching the handle bar max. 1 sec.

Perhabs the 3s delay is between an open window and the sunroof and when the windows are closed (as in my case) the 3sec will be skipped and the sunroof close immediately?

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search