2014 Mazda 6 GT instead of F30 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2013, 05:51 AM
move.over's Avatar
move.over move.over is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Derwood, MD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 366
Mein Auto: M240ix Convertible
2014 Mazda 6 GT instead of F30

Was going to buy a F30 or F31 but ended up buying a Mazda 6 GT instead for about $29.2 OTD. Never liked the packing of the F30 with the different lines, prefer the old way of doing it, like they re-introduced with the 320i. I think I am not the only one based on the sales figures of the F30 over the past year.
The GT comes fully loaded and the only options at this time are the active cruise, which I did not get. Yes it is front wheel drive, but the most driver oriented FWD out there. If I want RWD still got the E46 in the garage.

To get a similair equiped 320i it would have had a MSRP of $44k vs the $30K on the 6. In my opinion the build quility of both is very similair. The 6 is no longer build in the US and uses very nice materials.
With the money saved I could buy another low mileage E46.


Some advantages of the 6

Regular Gas and better Mpg.
19" Wheels
City Brake Assist
Non Run flat with spare
Pandora Build-in
Trunk size
Dual Exhaust
4 door coupe design
lower maintenance
0.9 finance vs 3.1

Advantages of the F30:

RWD, optional AWD
4 year warranty and maintenance
Cabin feels larger due to higher roof line.
The HK Sound is a little better than the Bose in the 6, but the HK is not available on the 320.
More power as it BMW tends to understate the power of their engines.
Manual transmission available on all models
Better Lease rates if you want to lease.


For those interested in the diesels, I would cross shop the 6 D and the 328D as the price difference might be even more significant and the Mazda might have the better engine, no Urea required.

Seems like there are other E90 owners who went for the 6 based on the comments on the Mazda 6 forums.
__________________
2020 M240i xDrive Convertible Long Beach Blue
2007 335I, " Gray", Black Leather, Step, Comfort, ZCW, ZPP, ED - Oct 5, 2006. Gone but not forgotten.
2004 325Cic Titanium Silver, Gray Leather, ZPP, ZSP, ZCW, HK Sound, BiXeon, Al Column Trim. aka "Slvr Sun"

Last edited by move.over; 04-05-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Jamesonsviggen Jamesonsviggen is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Michigan
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,259
Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'06 Saab 9-5
Sales of the F30 are up 20% since the month before, will continue to climb as the 320, GT, and wagon hit. So it's not the lines hurting sales.

Now back to you enjoying your new car purchase!

The 6 is really quite appealing with the redesign. Probably in the top two of the segment. The diesel will be a nice option as well, question will be if they offer a 6mt/diesel.
__________________

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ [email protected] of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: 6mt, SOLD

'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt LSD, clipped turbo, 19psi, 400ft lbs of tq
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 AM
chris328's Avatar
chris328 chris328 is offline
unbekannt
Location: Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,336
Mein Auto: 750Li Hi-Sec, '13 Actros
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Michael Schott Michael Schott is online now
Super Moderator
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,928
Mein Auto: 2017 VW GTI Sport MT
The latest issue of Car and Driver has a very positive review of the new 6. They tested a basic version and liked it although it was slow. I think we are talking apples to oranges in comparing these two cars though. The BMW is smaller, more sophisticated and more of a sport sedan while the Mazda is a great value and a sporty family car. I know I am picking nits with these terms but the 3 series with RWD makes for a sportier car. Also, the lack of a MT (as you say) in well equipped models of the 6 is a serious issue for sportier drivers.

By the way the most driver oriented FWD is probably the VW CC. It's considerably pricier than the Mazda however when comparably equipped.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:34 AM
HokieXDriver HokieXDriver is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern Virginia
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,724
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 335i M Sport RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
By the way the most driver oriented FWD is probably the VW CC.
I haven't been keeping up with VW since I sold mine to buy a 535 in 2009, but isn't the CC an AWD?

OP: Mazdas are great cars. I'm sure you will not regret your purchase.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:46 AM
move.over's Avatar
move.over move.over is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Derwood, MD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 366
Mein Auto: M240ix Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
The latest issue of Car and Driver has a very positive review of the new 6. They tested a basic version and liked it although it was slow. I think we are talking apples to oranges in comparing these two cars though. The BMW is smaller, more sophisticated and more of a sport sedan while the Mazda is a great value and a sporty family car. I know I am picking nits with these terms but the 3 series with RWD makes for a sportier car. Also, the lack of a MT (as you say) in well equipped models of the 6 is a serious issue for sportier drivers.

By the way the most driver oriented FWD is probably the VW CC. It's considerably pricier than the Mazda however when comparably equipped.
The BMW might be listed as a smaller car, but feel the Mazda is. Think the 320 and Mazda is still comparing apples to apples for a daily driver. Still have a BMW for the weekends etc.

As I said the Mazda Diesel engine might beat both the VW and BMW entries. Mazda has been selling diesels for awhile in Europe.

Have had VW before and don't like their reliability or cost of repairs.
Bougtht the E92 with the N54 sight on seen and had issues with DI Pump, still have a certifcate for $850 from the CA.
__________________
2020 M240i xDrive Convertible Long Beach Blue
2007 335I, " Gray", Black Leather, Step, Comfort, ZCW, ZPP, ED - Oct 5, 2006. Gone but not forgotten.
2004 325Cic Titanium Silver, Gray Leather, ZPP, ZSP, ZCW, HK Sound, BiXeon, Al Column Trim. aka "Slvr Sun"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Michael Schott Michael Schott is online now
Super Moderator
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,928
Mein Auto: 2017 VW GTI Sport MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieXDriver View Post
I haven't been keeping up with VW since I sold mine to buy a 535 in 2009, but isn't the CC an AWD?

OP: Mazdas are great cars. I'm sure you will not regret your purchase.
CC's are mainly FWD but there is an upscale VMotion (AWD) version. Most you see are FWD.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Michael Schott Michael Schott is online now
Super Moderator
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,928
Mein Auto: 2017 VW GTI Sport MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by move.over View Post
The BMW might be listed as a smaller car, but feel the Mazda is. Think the 320 and Mazda is still comparing apples to apples for a daily driver. Still have a BMW for the weekends etc.

As I said the Mazda Diesel engine might beat both the VW and BMW entries. Mazda has been selling diesels for awhile in Europe.

Have had VW before and don't like their reliability or cost of repairs.
Bougtht the E92 with the N54 sight on seen and had issues with DI Pump, still have a certifcate for $850 from the CA.
This brings up an interesting point. Obviously the 328 does not compete directly against cars like the Accord, new 6 and Acura TSX but does the 320 at this lower price point? Personally I might consider the 320i if I find it to have enough power but never would consider the 6 or the Accord and would only consider the CC if my budget precludes the 3 series in any form. There is no direct competition from Infiniti, MB, Audi or Lexus to the 320 unless you look at the FWD, CVT A4 .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:27 AM
slave2gravity's Avatar
slave2gravity slave2gravity is offline
Brakes?!?!?!
Location: Boulder, CO
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 183
Mein Auto: 335i MSport, Outback
Congrats on the new car! I'm a HUGE fan of Mazdas, starting with my dad's '93 Miata he bought when I was in 3rd grade. I remember looking in the garage the next morning as a little boy to see if I had merely dreamed it, or if dad really did buy that beautiful black sports car with the tan leather interior. There it was, and to my young eyes, it was as beautiful as a Ferrari! Next came his '99 Miata, which I have fond memories of borrowing on summer days to take girls out to lunch and a nice drive in the country

I owned an '04 Mazda3 several years ago, and it brought me closest to ever being 100% happy with a car, including cars that came after. Now at the time, I was single and only had 1 car that needed to pull duty as something fun, comfortable on long drives (I drove it west on my move from Chicago to San Francisco after graduation), plenty of storage space for bikes, skis and dogs, etc. The thing that struck me most about my old Mazda is how well built it felt...as solid and smooth in its operation as my '99 323, minus all the electrical gremlins. Definitely a more appropriate choice for a cash-strapped college student!

I wish the 6 came with a 6sp MT in the bigger engine options. I just read this morning the CX-5 is offered with an MT, which promptly rose it to the top of my next kid / dog / bike / ski car list, just above the Subaru Outback.

That said...I don't think a Mazda 6 is in the same stratosphere as, say, the 335i M Sport I have on order...but that may just be my own self-delusions!

Last edited by slave2gravity; 04-05-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:36 AM
danmeyers99 danmeyers99 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 157
Mein Auto: 2011 ML350 & 2013 328ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave2gravity View Post
Congrats on the new car! I'm a HUGE fan of Mazdas, starting with my dad's '93 Miata he bought when I was in 3rd grade. I remember looking in the garage the next morning as a little boy to see if I had merely dreamed it, or if dad really did buy that beautiful black sports car with the tan leather interior. There it was, and to my young eyes, it was as beautiful as a Ferrari! Next came his '99 Miata, which I have fond memories of borrowing on summer days to take girls out to lunch and a nice drive in the country

I owned an '04 Mazda3 several years ago, and it brought me closest to ever being 100% happy with a car, including cars that came after. Now at the time, I was single and only had 1 car that needed to pull duty as something fun, comfortable on long drives (I drove it west on my move from Chicago to San Francisco after graduation), plenty of storage space for bikes, skis and dogs, etc. The thing that struck me most about my old Mazda is how well built it felt...as solid and smooth in its operation as my '99 323, minus all the electrical gremlins. Definitely a more appropriate choice for a cash-strapped college student!

I wish the 6 came with a 6sp MT in the bigger engine options. I just read this morning the CX-5 is offered with an MT, which promptly rose it to the top of my next kid / dog / bike / ski car list, just above the Subaru Outback.

That said...I don't think a Mazda 6 is in the same stratosphere as, say, the 335i M Sport I have on order...but that may just be my own self-delusions!
3rd grade in 93? I am flippin' old. When I was in the 3rd grade Nixon was President. Oh this day just sucks now...
__________________
2013 328i xdrive | Black Sapphire | Black Sport Seats w/Red Stitch | Sports Package | Technology | Premium | Cold | Harman Kardon | Alarm | Countless smiles to come
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:36 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
I am just glad Mazda appears to finally break out its smiley baby face binge. Had an RX-7 way back as one of my first cars. It was way ahead of its time.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:44 AM
slave2gravity's Avatar
slave2gravity slave2gravity is offline
Brakes?!?!?!
Location: Boulder, CO
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 183
Mein Auto: 335i MSport, Outback
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmeyers99 View Post
3rd grade in 93? I am flippin' old. When I was in the 3rd grade Nixon was President. Oh this day just sucks now...
Who's Nixon?

Kidding...age is relative. I work at a university and have several undergraduate research assistants and they make me feel old. I expect that to be worse this summer when my daughter is born.

If it makes you feel any better, at 30yrs my wife told me she saw a grey hair last night. I promptly named it after her.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:45 AM
HokieXDriver HokieXDriver is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern Virginia
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,724
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 335i M Sport RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmeyers99 View Post
3rd grade in 93? I am flippin' old. When I was in the 3rd grade Nixon was President. Oh this day just sucks now...
If it makes you feel any better, so was I. I was 8 the year Apollo 11 landed on the moon, although I didn't live in the US then.

My wife says I am childish, so I guess you are only as old as you feel and maybe act.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Chris90's Avatar
Chris90 Chris90 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 13,798
Mein Auto: '04 330i
$30k? Hmm, 2 year old 335i 6 speed or brand new 4 cylinder automatic Mazda . . . .
__________________
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." - Cherokee Expression
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-05-2013, 10:20 AM
dtc100 dtc100 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norcal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,694
Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
$30k? Hmm, 2 year old 335i 6 speed or brand new 4 cylinder automatic Mazda . . . .
The new Mazda6 is still very new, no incentives yet. If history is any indication, the price will come down quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-05-2013, 10:44 AM
3ismagic#'s Avatar
3ismagic# 3ismagic# is offline
HerrDoktorProfessor
Location: Another State of Mind
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,648
Mein Auto: '19 330Xi M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
$30k? Hmm, 2 year old 335i 6 speed or brand new 4 cylinder automatic Mazda . . . .
Maybe a stripper no line 335i. Maybe. With 3-4 bad injectors and the replaced HPFP 3-4 times. Good luck with that.

Vs
a fully loaded Mazda 6.

If they bring the 6 wagon to the US I will be all over it for my wife's next car. Otherwise it will likely be between a CX-5 and an X1

We have a 7 year old Mazda 3 and that thing has been bullet proof.
__________________

Entertaining America Since 1975

European Delivery July 26th 2011
ED Video:
ED Trip Report:https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557294
Current:
G20 330i X-Drive M-Sport
Past:
Alfa Romeo Giulia
E90-335d
BMWCCA #448878
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Chris90's Avatar
Chris90 Chris90 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 13,798
Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ismagic# View Post
Maybe a stripper no line 335i. Maybe. With 3-4 bad injectors and the replaced HPFP 3-4 times. Good luck with that.

Vs
a fully loaded Mazda 6.

If they bring the 6 wagon to the US I will be all over it for my wife's next car. Otherwise it will likely be between a CX-5 and an X1

We have a 7 year old Mazda 3 and that thing has been bullet proof.
From Autotrader, I see five 2010 335i 6 speeds w/ 23 to 40k miles for $31 to $33k asking, which means $30k negotiated.

Example:
Quote:

2010 335i sedan
Price $31,900
Mileage 23,731
* 1 owner 335i 4dr Sedan!

* Rare 6-speed manual transmission!

* Navigation System!

* Sport Package!

* Logic7 sound system!

* Satellite radio!

* Moonroof!

* Xenon headlamps!

* Sport Package:
__________________
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." - Cherokee Expression
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Michael Schott Michael Schott is online now
Super Moderator
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,928
Mein Auto: 2017 VW GTI Sport MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
From Autotrader, I see five 2010 335i 6 speeds w/ 23 to 40k miles for $31 to $33k asking, which means $30k negotiated.

Example:
In 2 years the owner of this car is going to start having some expensive maintenance bills. The owner of the Mazda will still be under warranty. You cannot discount the security of owning a new car vs used. Plus you know the history.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:08 AM
3ismagic#'s Avatar
3ismagic# 3ismagic# is offline
HerrDoktorProfessor
Location: Another State of Mind
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,648
Mein Auto: '19 330Xi M Sport
I get your point. But that car is also 3 MY old and depending on its in-service date may have almost no warranty left. Owning an N55 out of warranty is not my idea of a good financial bet. Personally I would take a new mazda 6 in a heart beat. Your mileage may vary.
__________________

Entertaining America Since 1975

European Delivery July 26th 2011
ED Video:
ED Trip Report:https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557294
Current:
G20 330i X-Drive M-Sport
Past:
Alfa Romeo Giulia
E90-335d
BMWCCA #448878
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Chris90's Avatar
Chris90 Chris90 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 13,798
Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
In 2 years the owner of this car is going to start having some expensive maintenance bills. The owner of the Mazda will still be under warranty. You cannot discount the security of owning a new car vs used. Plus you know the history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ismagic# View Post
I get your point. But that car is also 3 MY old and depending on its in-service date may have almost no warranty left. Owning an N55 out of warranty is not my idea of a good financial bet. Personally I would take a new mazda 6 in a heart beat. Your mileage may vary.
Well, as an owner of a 9 year old 3 series I beg to differ, but my point was rather if you like BMWs, it doesn't make much sense to buy a $30k Mazda just because a new 320i is $44k.

And the $30k Mazda 6 is about to go off a depreciation cliff.
__________________
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." - Cherokee Expression
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Michael Schott Michael Schott is online now
Super Moderator
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,928
Mein Auto: 2017 VW GTI Sport MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
Well, as an owner of a 9 year old 3 series I beg to differ, but my point was rather if you like BMWs, it doesn't make much sense to buy a $30k Mazda just because a new 320i is $44k.

And the $30k Mazda 6 is about to go off a depreciation cliff.
You own a non-turbo model.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Chris90's Avatar
Chris90 Chris90 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 13,798
Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
You own a non-turbo model.
Yeah, true. Turbos might hurt depreciation too.

On the other hand, BMW's been making bulletproof turbo diesels for years, and the Mazda has a new engine.
__________________
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." - Cherokee Expression

Last edited by Chris90; 04-05-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:21 PM
3ismagic#'s Avatar
3ismagic# 3ismagic# is offline
HerrDoktorProfessor
Location: Another State of Mind
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,648
Mein Auto: '19 330Xi M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
Well, as an owner of a 9 year old 3 series I beg to differ, but my point was rather if you like BMWs, it doesn't make much sense to buy a $30k Mazda just because a new 320i is $44k.

And the $30k Mazda 6 is about to go off a depreciation cliff.
Depreciation cliff? I'm willing to bet that a Mazda6 holds its value at least as well as anything BMW produces and most likely a whole lot better than a 3-series. What type of depreciation hit do you think an out of warranty N54/N55-based 3-series is going to take?

Not everyone will make the same choice but a new Mazda 6 is a good buy for a whole lot of reasons.
__________________

Entertaining America Since 1975

European Delivery July 26th 2011
ED Video:
ED Trip Report:https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557294
Current:
G20 330i X-Drive M-Sport
Past:
Alfa Romeo Giulia
E90-335d
BMWCCA #448878
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 PM
SilverX3's Avatar
SilverX3 SilverX3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Australia
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,249
Mein Auto: 130i & E92 325i, E90 SOLD
Mazda 6 is a good looking car

I like it too

will be cheaper to maintain it on the road in the long run
__________________
Residence - StarTrek Enterprise
Job - Captain
Current Starship Fleet:
06 130i - ROCK SOLID Performer
MY11.5 X1 Xdrive25i
2013 VW Golf R - Rising Metallic Blue
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Saintor's Avatar
Saintor Saintor is offline
Abuser of everything
Location: MTL
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,521
Mein Auto: BMW-less (again)
What is the $ you want to spend?

What is the importance of styling to YOU and YOUR PREFERENCE?

According to YOUR answers, you could end buying a Mazda6 or 320i.

I'll tell you two more things.

There is nothing wrong with the Mazda6.

No Mazda will provide you the BMW experience. I owned 6 Mazda BTW,

* Take it from here.*
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.