For Sale Factory 17" BMW wheels with Dunlop M3 winter tires - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 535i sport
For Sale Factory 17" BMW wheels with Dunlop M3 winter tires

These winter wheels and tires came off of my 2007 BMW 530i which has been retired for a 2011 535i.

Please see the link for my add on Craig's list.

http://http://indianapolis.craigslis...675766719.html

These wheels and tires were $2800 at the dealer and have had approximately 10K of wear. I estimate anther 20K or so remaining.
Two of the wheels are perfect while two have slight curb rash. I can send you exact pictures or more details if you are interested. The wheels were manufactured by BBS for BMW as they are stamped on the inside of the wheels. The wheels have no bends and the tires are worn evenly. The tires are Dulop M# winter sports 225/50 17" - Run Flats with
Tire pressure monitors and OEM center caps.

I originally listed them at $1400 and have reduced the price for a quick sale. I prefer that the buyer pick them up from Carmel, IN.

Asking Price with buyer picking them up or paying the shipping is $1100.00[/COLOR]

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
factory wheels, run flats, winter tires

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires
Today's Posts Search