BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY 2018 3 Series Official Details and Pricing

25K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  jjrandorin 
#1 · (Edited)
2016 F30 3 series LCI

The 2018 3 Series Sedan and Wagon

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW 3 Series F30 pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to get your new BMW. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • On 320i models, LED Fog Lights (5A1) replace Fog Lights (520)
  • ED Headlights (5A2) are now standard
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology now available

Lines and Package changes:
  • M Sport Package will be available with new 19-inch wheel (21W)
  • A new trim is available for M Sport Package: 4MN Aluminum Dark Carbon Trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight

Optional Equipment now includes:
  • Shadow Sport Edition (ZSF) will be offered as special edition package on 338d, 330e, 330i and 340i models including:
    • 18-inch Bi-color Jet Black Wheels Style 397 with Mixed Performance or All season Tires (24Y/26P)
    • Kidney frame in high-gloss black
    • LED headlights with black insert & Darker Tail Lights
    • Air dam with black insert
    • Optional 4MN Aluminum Dark Carbon Trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight
    • Sport Leather Steering wheel: the leather on the outer rim features a modified lining, giving the steering wheel a softer touch and better grip.
    • Please note: the Shadow Sport Edition requires Park Distance Control (508)
  • New color Sunset Orange Metallic is now available
  • New Cognac Brown Dakota Leather is now available

2018 BMW 3 Series Sedan Pricing:

Read more about the 330e

BMW 3 Series Wagon Pricing:

Interested in BMW invoice pricing? How to calculate BMW invoice pricing

2018 BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo

BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo Pricing:

See less See more
#4 ·
Note: Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster is available. But, not alone. Lots of stuff is bundled into packages, whether you want it or not. Similar to what happened with 2018 4 Series.
So to get the digital instrument cluster, you must buy the $3100 Executive Package. And that comes bundled with the $750 Park Distance Control and requires the $2900 Premium Package. Now one might want a lot of the items included in the packages. But another way to look at it is the Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster will cost you $6750.

#9 ·
Well if you look at this way, most dealers keep the 330i's right around 47K or less, so if you look at a 2018 330i with 475, ZCV, ZDA, ZPP and ZPX it comes at 47K. Granted I used the ED price as the starting point. So after incentives and some haggle you should be able to get this build under 47K or add 18: rims for another $600. This build I'd be happy with.

#5 ·
Looking at the 328d/330e looks like no more coral red leather? Good thing I ordered my 17 while it was still available! It also appears that the moonroof is no longer available as a stand alone option, you are forced to get the Convenience package.

#7 ·
#10 · (Edited)
So, for me on a fairly loaded 340i they're now forcing about $1,200 in options I wouldn't otherwise choose. I'm not thrilled about it, but at a price tag over $56,000 an additional $1,200 isn't going to kill me. Plus it makes me get some nice to have options that otherwise I'm too cheap to choose for myself and that's exactly what BMWNA wants to happen. They're nice options to have, so I can live with it.

Overall on a loaded 340i there's only about a $240 price increase and that includes the new Dynamic Digital cluster, so you could say no price increase at all.

Edit: So, I did a 330i and equivalent builds between 2017 and 2018 are only $340 more for the 2018. $50,620 2017 and $50,960 2018. On the 2018 I included the ZSF Shadow Sport Edition and it includes the 2XM Nappa leather steering wheel. I also included PDC at $750 on the 2018, which one could now choose to skip since the rear camera is now standard, so the 2018 model could actually come out to be less expensive than the 2017.

#13 ·
struggling to decide if I order a 330i M sport 2017 or 2018. Pricing difference is about four grand... that feels substantial, due to MSRP increase and M sport package increase (it now looks like it includes sunroof default).

Why is the MSRP higher in 2018? Is there new standard features? Is it worth it to go with a 2018 vs a 2017? Either way I'll haveto order the car.

#14 · (Edited)
Two reasons the MSRP is higher are that LED headlights are now standard and so is the rear view camera.

The M Sport pkg now basically forces/includes the Convenience pkg (basically the former premium pkg). However, with the M Sport pkg you do have the option of deleting the moonroof, which reduces the price by $900.

Were you not going to order the Premium pkg on a 2017 model?

#16 ·
Not a fan of the new pricing/packages at all. I was so glad when BMW got away from the different "lines" a few years ago, but seems like they're back to doing it again. Also completely priced me out of what I was literally ready to order, a 320i with a stick, the sport package, and nothing else (now I need a roughly $4K package instead!).

#17 · (Edited)
Me too. Not a fan at all. They have moved/regressed towards the Audi/MB model where you have to add a ton of junk to get one thing that you care about--like needing premium pack to get adaptive lights.

And they now include a moonroof with M-sport. Why would they do that??

Very, very sad to see BMW go this route.

What you wanted used to be known as the Jalopnik Edition. :)

#23 ·
That's G, not F series, isn't it? :)
Not when they posted in februrary (which was the date of the last post before yours), it wasnt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.