BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BoltJames

29K views 423 replies 79 participants last post by  nepats81 
#1 ·
How does such a succesful individual who makes enough money to drive a L328i, take the kids to McD's, run the house , etc. have 4.56 threads per day??? The question is how much time does one individual spend on this forum and be able to get things done during a normal business day? Is there a secret BimmerFest Crown he is shooting for? The man is a genius! BJ you must have possibly learned this skill from the boss (wife) who makes bank and passed it on to redefine Multi-Tasking? :bow: Well done sir!

#383 ·
I loved collecting Matchbox cars. I would save my 50 cent per week allowance until I could afford the next one. My favorite was my Jaguar XKE!

#384 ·
That's my favorite too! The candy apple red/maroonish color one. I still have all of mine along with the boxes. :thumbup:

#395 ·
I have this one that lists for 595 Euro." MATCHBOX SERIES NO.27C CADILLAC SIXTY SPECIAL VERY RARE." It's starting to look good. I'm not able to look at my collection where I am, but I'll be doing so as soon as I return.

#396 ·
It's not a bad idea to document it with pics, and an Excel spread sheet so you know what you have. I use to know every car I had from memory and where I got it and how much I paid. Yeah, that went out the window a couple years ago when I crossed the 300 mark.

#408 · (Edited)
#413 · (Edited)
I know a lot of people get annoyed when threads go off-topic and take these tangents. Even though I was never quite sure what the main topic of this thread was supposed to be. I think its cool to watch how some of these threads can evolve in to things like this. You can go from a Ferrari on an elevator that makes it a central piece of a wine collection to a sweet collection of model cars and discussions of their worth. Cool collection Jameson and thanks for the trip down memory lane of what I used to do with my models when I was younger.

#414 ·
I know a lot of people get annoyed when threads go off-topic and take these tangents. I think its cool to watch how some of these threads can evolve in to things like this. You can go from a Ferrari on an elevator that makes it a central piece of a wine collection to a sweet collection of model cars and discussions of their worth. Cool collection Jameson and thanks for the trip down memory lane of what I used to do with my models when I was younger.
I used to save extra parts from models to use to customize other models. Remember how some of the old plastic car models came with optional parts? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.