Who Else is in 'The 150 Club'??

39K views 399 replies 50 participants last post by  jlukja 
#1 ·
:dunno:

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes.

Go to the BMW North America website. Register as an owner and use your VIN or order number and you will be able to see your order status as it progresses and track the vehicle through production, shipment and final delivery.

If you don't have an order number or VIN then you need to get on your CA, they should have that as soon as the order is entered into the computer.

#10 ·
I too have my order in but no allocation yet. However, my CA said I am the first one in line and I will get the next available allocation. Is there anyway to confirm this and verify if they got any allocation or how many were allotted? :dunno: In this case no news is NOT good news :thumbdwn:. Like other users I think there should be a post for "Order in, but no allocation or production date". As and when they get the 150 status, they can post here without feeling bummed out :)

#11 ·
Called BMWNA 1-800-831-1117
"Your vehicle is in production. The estimate completion date is July 3rd, 2012"

"02. Production begins" shown on MyBMW website

#23 ·
Just finished production last week and my vehicle is being transported to port (status 190). Hoping to be on the Figaro leaving Bremerhaven July 1. It's been a long 9 weeks so far and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 1st BMW.

#32 ·
Nice !!!!!!

See you on 5 South if you head down to San Diego :bigpimp:

#26 ·
Now an official member of the "club"

:thumbup: ...estimated completion date is july 6 :thumbup: Update was through the 800 number; the MyBMW site still shows 112 status.

Jon, we might be on the same boat into Oxnard!

#27 ·
:thumbup: ...estimated completion date is july 6 :thumbup: Update was through the 800 number; the MyBMW site still shows 112 status.

Jon, we might be on the same boat into Oxnard!
That'd be cool. I might meet the ship there as it pulls it. That would be a great story...

:thumbup:

#38 ·
Digit 11 of your VIN is the plant code:

L = Spartanburg
A = Munich
B&D = Digolfing
E = Regensburg
N = South Africa

Also look at the NA Code of your Vehicle Inquiry from your CA:

133N = 328i Germany
1330 = 328i SULEV
133P = 328i South Africa
133Q = 335i Germany
133T = 335i South Africa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.